India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SHREWWWWLI

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Sorrie lowes..dunno if it's been posted..

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

Reena's stars

On the house

Now you see her now you don't. That's Sonal Sehgal for you. Although her claim to fame is her track in Saara Aakash, she is currently basking in the Jassi Jaisi… sun where she plays a cameo. Married to musician Naresh Kamath, she loves to play homemaker off the screen as much as she loves being 'homebreaker' on it. When we asked her what her home looks like, she took us right where her heart is…

1. House that
Hailing from different parts of the country, Sonal and Naresh have inherited different tastes. Their house is where they blend. Although you can't see the colour, the curtains are beige and red… Sonal's choice. And the Indian seating arrangement... complete with a 'sandook' is Naresh's idea.

2. Screen scream
Can any couch potato's home be complete without a plasma television? Nah! So here's one. "Naresh bought me this because I'm not too fond of going to movie halls," Sonal says coyly. Of course she has a good collection of DVDs but the one she goes back to again and again is Life is Beautiful.

3. Kitchen capers
The blender is what she uses most in her kitchen. "I'm not too fond of cooking but I make great milk shakes and that's what keeps me going," she says and informs us that she's a complete foodie. Also her passion to keep the house spic and span drives her husband crazy.

4. Not a dumb Belle
Cleaning her home is not her only obsession. "I'm a total fitness freak," she gushes. She says she works out at home five days a week. Since she loves eating, she has to work out a little extra to burn those calories. And she hops, skips and jogs to… you guessed it… Jogger's Park!

5. Bag this!
Like most women, she loves handbags and feels that a good handbag can make a boring outfit look stunning. She has a huge collection of handbags. So when she says, "The only thing I spend the most on is bags" we are not in the least surprised.

Did you know?

• She made her big screen debut with U Bomzi And Me
• She has modelled for many popular brands
• Off-screen she hates wearing make-up. Lip gloss is the only cosmetic you'll find in her bag
• Oiling and conditioning is the secret behind her healthy tresses
• She calls her car her 'sofa on wheels'
• Hasn't had the time to go on a honeymoon
• Loves travelling and plans to go on a world tour
• Her favourite dessert is chocolate souffl
• She can't resist chole bathure
• Pink is her favourite colour. Most of her clothes are in shades of pinkLOLWink NO COMMENT!!!

Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
lol...think it's been posted before...but thanks anyways!!! Tongue
luv_ranveer Goldie
luv_ranveer
luv_ranveer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
it has been posted. I like this girl , she is cute Smile
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sid Smile
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:55am | IP Logged
thanks Smile
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index