Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@mimz but raghv to pehle se hi sia ke pyar main hain na...the way he looked at her from strting bus usko realised nahi ho raha hain...i think raghav will but ...actually thy both r in love sia feeling it now...but thy wont admit it easily and plus juno is ther ...so it will be roller coster ride...but one thing raghav cant stay away from sia fater this and now sia will also...im so excited☺️
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

@mimz but raghv to pehle se hi sia ke pyar main hain na...the way he looked at her from strting bus usko realised nahi ho raha hain...i think raghav will but ...actually thy both r in love sia feeling it now...but thy wont admit it easily and plus juno is ther ...so it will be roller coster ride...but one thing raghav cant stay away from sia fater this and now sia will also...im so excited☺️

yeah raghav likes her so much but wo idiot hai... 😆 he is not mature enough to accept his feelings as LOVE.. and about sia then i am a bit confused abt her feelings... i dont understand wht she thinks actually..
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimz

yeah raghav likes her so much but wo idiot hai... 😆 he is not mature enough to accept his feelings as LOVE.. and about sia then i am a bit confused abt her feelings... i dont understand wht she thinks actually..

agree with u raghv ko serious bana matlb impoosible kaam hain...but i think if he comes to knw abt junos feeling hell back out for his best buddy ...hope so not nad ya sia is maha confused girl lolz hope sama will help her to realised what it is?😳
mimz thumbnail

agree with u raghv ko serious bana matlb impoosible kaam hain...but i think if he comes to knw abt junos feeling hell back out for his best buddy ...hope so not nad ya sia is maha confused girl lolz hope sama will help her to realised what it is?😳

yeah most of the people here think tht juno would sacrifice his love for raghav but i think raghav would not say a word abt his feelings as he would definitely come to know abt juno's feelings for sia.

but hope ki yeh na ho as i want to see some romantic scenes b/w raghav nd sia
Bravehearts thumbnail
ya me too think same cuz for raghav he is his best buddy...and will force back sia to go to arjun but it just my thinking ha i think she will tell juno how much she love raghv and then junow ill try to renunite them...but befor that i wanne watch  as many romntic scen as possible thy both have gr8 chmistry Edited by krock - 12 years ago
mimz thumbnail

ya me too think same cuz for raghav he is his best buddy...and will force back sia to go to arjun but it just my thinking ha i think she will tell juno how much she love raghv and then junow ill try to renunite them...but befor that i wanne watch  as many romntic scen as possible thy both have gr8 chmistry

dont know wht wud happen but this is the only show which has love triangle... in other shows there are some triangles but one of them is villain 😆 so its not tht difficult for us to predict.. but here...
i wish ki ye triangle na hota..
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimz

dont know wht wud happen but this is the only show which has love triangle... in other shows there are some triangles but one of them is villain 😆 so its not tht difficult for us to predict.. but here...
i wish ki ye triangle na hota..

awww ! i knw but tarngle nahi hota tab tak writers ko maza nahi ata but wo saloni bhi to hain shw wont let go raghv that esily ...juno se jada wo khtra hain poor raghav and sia bachro ko kitne problems hain 😭predction ka to ke itn aserial dekh liya hain its not hard to predict😃
mimz thumbnail

awww ! i knw but tarngle nahi hota tab tak writers ko maza nahi ata but wo saloni bhi to hain shw wont let go raghv that esily ...juno se jada wo khtra hain poor raghav and sia bachro ko kitne problems hain 😭predction ka to ke itn aserial dekh liya hain its not hard to predict😃

yeah..sally is the biggest enemy of sia...she wont let go raghav that easily... juno ka pata nahi yar... he'll help sia but may be raghav and juno will be having some probs..🤢
Bravehearts thumbnail
are wo to hoga thy willl have some prolem but thy will sort it out...but that sally will do anything to get raghv its gone be tuff for sira🤔
mimz thumbnail

are wo to hoga thy willl have some prolem but thy will sort it out...but that sally will do anything to get raghv its gone be tuff for sira🤔

in sab me hum boxing ko to bhul hi gaye 😆