Bigg Boss Season 5

Veena Malik is untraceable... - Page 3

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chandnisahar

i think Allah ny hmary comments read kiye hon gain or sb ka blah kar diya.i also think k ye publicity k liye hy.warna kisi ny marna hy usy kidnap krna hy.baki sari beautiful actress kahan gye 

Arey Chandni ji, itni be-rahmi theek naheen.😲

Lets hope she is ok...baad mein milke gaali denge!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: cruiser51

Hope so. But if it turns out that, she must be punished as I said before.

But in news they are showing at 6 A.M. after completing her shoot overnight, she went with someone in his car, (so some known chap) and since then, has gone missing!

If prank, then Police report is certainly not on. But its a fact they have lodged a complaint!

Maamla serious lag raha hai 😲
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope they find her, really, but what if she has taken off for a break in an undisclosed location?? maybe, something is brewing
-Cruiser- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avni.137

may be a publicity stunt for her swayamwar 😆

Under the circumstances, thats the BEST case scenario.

Seriously hope some fanatic/s didn't abduct her over this magazine shoot thing!😲
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i thought the police denied of any such complaints...whereas her manager was saying he did file one...

duno whts going on...hope shes safe...but seems like a publicity stunt to me for her new show...she'll show up saying she was on vacation, or her phone died or something and she had to fly to some other city so cudnt inform or something...thats the kind of excuses i give my parents when i dont call for 2-3 days 😆
-Cruiser- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srk_lover

i thought the police denied of any such complaints...whereas her manager was saying he did file one...

duno whts going on...hope shes safe...but seems like a publicity stunt to me for her new show...she'll show up saying she was on vacation, or her phone died or something and she had to fly to some other city so cudnt inform or something...thats the kind of excuses i give my parents when i dont call for 2-3 days 😆

Acchha ji...😲🤓
chocobear thumbnail
I wish she is safe n alright. 
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hope she is safe and secure where ever she is!! She suffered lot of Pressure from her father these days!! I think on Wednesday she gave an interview to a Pakistani News Channel through Telephone she sounds bit depressed when she heard about her Father!! I saw a news in morning her Father did not take any interest in that Issue!! He clearly said meri baat nahi hue uss se aur mein uss k kisi dost ko b nahi jaanta aur mein ne maloom karnay ki koshish b nahi ki!!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetrahz

I hope she is safe and secure where ever she is!! She suffered lot of Pressure from her father these days!! I think on Wednesday she gave an interview to a Pakistani News Channel through Telephone she sounds bit depressed when she heard about her Father!! I saw a news in morning her Father did not take any interest in that Issue!! He clearly said meri baat nahi hue uss se aur mein uss k kisi dost ko b nahi jaanta aur mein ne maloom karnay ki koshish b nahi ki!!

Really sad...and unfortunate!😲
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who cares...

You should apply common sense before doing such controversial things. She deserves no sympathy, she got into the mess herself.