Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Ohh as far as i heard she said that Geet got a Good ending /Happy ending and she said Non of the tele drama had Season 2 😕which is totally lie and Non of the actors had paired up after one show ... 😕and asked us to watch the copy show bcz its like geet too 😡and saying that why we are protesting 😕she is total useless woman toked rubbish 😕

wow she admitted that they made a copy of geet with the other show...i hopw those fans who claims it's original r aware that the produced referred it as a copy...those lead could never create maaneet magic...she is so stupid for telling us to watch that show in replacement of maaneet...for some reason i think PH is the reason for gurti cut in offscreen moments...as they wanted the other jodi to replace gurti 
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Omg 🤪☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

maya... agree she wanted to replace gurti😉

thanks!...yes, now i am all clear regarding the diet😳...its good to know👍🏼
Maya_P thumbnail

Perfect  Christmas example 👏😆😆 omg maya u are just like me 😆

yes thush...our mothers time is ok as their lifestyle permitted to follow it...but the current lifestyle leave us no other choice...and when u live in a cold country...eating just veg...won't keep ur immune intact

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_P

wow she admitted that they made a copy of geet with the other show...i hopw those fans who claims it's original r aware that the produced referred it as a copy...those lead could never create maaneet magic...she is so stupid for telling us to watch that show in replacement of maaneet...for some reason i think PH is the reason for gurti cut in offscreen moments...as they wanted the other jodi to replace gurti 

as soon as this interview aired geet admin posted a article i went and asked the same question 😆 got may likes too 😆I Know may PH  might be the main reason..i want endomal to take Geet 2  
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Im back to my movie..BRB 😳
Maya_P thumbnail

Omg ☺️

😍
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

omg i just made my second comment at DD FP...but only one other person comment after my first comment...it looks so obvious😆

did you see there is a life ok article...it already has 52 comments...i hope people don't comment on it too much😉

Maya_P thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

omg i just made my second comment at DD FP...but only one other person comment after my first comment...it looks so obvious😆

did you see there is a life ok article...it already has 52 comments...i hope people don't comment on it too much😉

life is hell😡
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Syl and Maya 

You can find Hindi movies and all the movies here with Subtitle😛

I Wont both u to watch the Movie Call Orange 😳 I love that movie for No Reason 😆

MM & Maya calm down 😆
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago