India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

update of 28-03-06(utsav)

Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

recape:bajaj was filling prerna's mang with sindur,suddenly anurag shouts "prerna".Prerna was shocked and sudenly she stand and try 2 run 2wards anubaba!!!Moloy was worried abt anu and was calling everyone!first he called prerna's mom and asked is anu there wid prerna?She asked him ,no....prerna is also not @ home.then he called Prerna........she was also sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!like bajaj!!moloy asked her abt anu,she was shellshocked on listing that anubaba was not @ his basu-zu @ 3:30 of night.
episode starts.................
prerna goes 2 bajaj's room,(he was sleeping.........mazay,mazay se!!! ,zahir hai prerna ki bhan bhan sun sun kar thak gaya tha humara sweetu!!!!!!!!)prerna :Mr.bajaj!Mr.bajaj!!!........................then rushed of his room 2 find anubaba!!!
he was lying    on tha beach,
perna runs 2 him,
ALAS!!!........................
Anu baba was also sleeping calmly & comfortabely,Prerna strats her "band-baja"(anu...............zinda ho ya mar gaye???!!!!!!!!!!!!)Confused.ConfusedAnubaba wakesup
(bechare anubaba ki neeno khrab kar di!!)& staring @ Prerna mai!!!Angry"AngryU!......hu dare u 2 cum here"Prena"Anu,kakababu iz worried abt u,plz go home!!!"
Anubaba, was very angry(oh my GOD!!!!!iam scared of him..............)LOL"y?..............y did u du this 2 me???"han.............u have riuned my life,prerna................I,can't live without u.........."Prerna:"anu ghar jao!!!!!!go home,kakababu is worried abt u............plz..............go home,look I hve cum 2 meet u on my 1 marrige night.......(wah...........wah!!!!kiya baat hai,Prerna mai shaadi se khush nahin hai magar...............................marrige night ka pata hai!!!)LOLLOLAnu,tumhen meri qasam...............go home,ghar jao!!!"
Anu:"Prerna tell me.........y did u du this???.........".(shouting @ her).
Prerna:(also shouts!!!!!!!)"ANURAGH.............................."AngryAngry
(anubaba was stunned.........................ye kiya huwa???)OuchOuchPrerna:"Now..........no matters,y did I du this,bcoz I also donno...(but I know...........bajaj ki personality se mutaasir ho kar..............u did this!!!!!!!!!!)only,HE knows..............He ...................only He......hu wants 2 separate us.
(prerna goes 2 her new house..............bajaj house @ 7:30AM ,There bajaj was sitting wid style and was reading a newspaperEmbarrassed,EmbarrassedPrerna enteres and was scared 2 c bajaj there( ab..............class hogi!!!!!!!!!!!!!)bajaj gives her ony one dashing look and starts again 2 read the paper..........Prerna was 2 paas by him but on this reation ,she stops and saysMR.BAJAJ............!!!ConfusedConfusedBajaj askes her" I dont need any clearification abt ur night trip. bcoz I know that where were u last night (Prerna was..................)u were wid anuragh,(prerna was so surprized and confused) u were wid him 2 give him a comfort............relaxiation..........but don't worry..............I have full faith in u.............u r totaly faithfull 2 me,when anu married komolika u had'nt interfare in thier lives and now I am sure that anurag will also not interfare in our lives,(wah!wah!!wat a style of every action&dialogue dilevery)Go...........u r tired,take some rest!!! but Anubaba...........was not at home till 7:30AM)
                BASU-ZU was full of BASU animals.all the animals were worried abt anubaba................there he iz................(anu was coming inside just like a sweet baby...................little one!!!)and starts crying.........................everyone was shellshoked 2 c him like this then they have a look on PRERNA-BAJAJ marrige card.............Moloy gets angry and rushed 2wards BAJAJ-house
 he enteres and starts shouting..............PRERNA...........................PRERN A........................!!!prerna was totaly confused and scared................
Moloy:"Hu can u du this 2 my son???y................y prerna tell me,hu can u marry that man hu was going to spoil us..............hu???"Prerna:"baba...............!!!"
Moloy:"baba...........wat baba!!! if u don't want 2 marry anu...........y did u come 2 my house as 1-day daughter-in-law???"(then bajaj cums out a room)
Bajaj:"Oh!!! mr.moloy basu.................its gud to c u here ,u know her verywell!!!she is my brand-new wife,MRS.PRERNA SHARMA BAJAJ(he hold her frm her back and keep his hand on her shoulder)moloy was angry 2 c this and rushed out of bajaj-house.after basu leave ,BAJAJ also leave and goes to the prerna's room.but Prerna was un- happy after bajaj leaves.
Moloy poes 2 his Basu-zu, there he starts to break things.
His zu members were upset on his this condition,he says prerna is second Komolika,..................y?its always happens to my anu???
Prerna was dressed in sari wid sindur and manglsuter and goes to his mom's house where her mom iz shocked to c her like this.ConfusedConfused
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is my 1 update.......so plz 4give if u founds some mistakes!!!!!

Edited by ronitfan1 - 29 March 2006 at 3:42am

amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks shaina, yar this is wonderful.... Tongue
JaNnAT Senior Member
JaNnAT
JaNnAT

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
thanx alot 4 the update n u post it very well dialogus LOL but whre is the vdo ..... Cry i have no star utsav
Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaNnAT

thanx alot 4 the update n u post it very well dialogus LOL but whre is the vdo ..... Cry i have no star utsav
sorry i can't post tha vdos but updates only 4 utsav bcoz there iz no star plusCry
Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:17am | IP Logged
no more replies............. Cry
anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:48am | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!!!!
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:51am | IP Logged
thanks for the update sukhi
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Thanks SO much for the update!! U rock!!!:)

Go to top