Suraj_Kiran

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Thanx alot for sharing Anjana.

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for sharing anjana
that means bhoomi will have to leave hertiage house for her education Cry in one way its good but in another way its bad because it will be another judai between arjun and bhoomi and they will have their memories Cry
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
thanx Smile
preeti_saarrthi Goldie
preeti_saarrthi
preeti_saarrthi

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i hope that arjun goes with her wherever she is going.... because lk said that she will b away from home but he didn't say anything abt judaai
popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Well I think its a good thing coz I think Bhoomi needs to get educated so that no one can take advantage of her and look at it like this once shes gone Arjun will miss her like crazy and then when they meet she will be a new and improved bhavri... and when she comes back their love will again blossom and he will be so proud of her. I think its about time that bhoomi put a stop to people calling her unpadh and gavar and making something out of herself so that she truely becomes a Goenka Bahu.
I too agree that Arjun could also go with her but with him around she won't focus on anything else. She'll only be concerned about him his food his comfort and only him. Besides he needs to be in Heritage house to make sure that Mansen Khushal and Yuvraj dont ruin Sugandhi creations.
Lastly I think bhoomika has a complex about education she doesnt think she can do it and because of that she always accepts peoples taunts. Yesterday she herself said to arjun Ill learn whatever u want me to but when I dont know this reading and education is not my cup of tea. This clearly shows she has an inferiority complex and doesnt think she is capable. She needs to do this for herself and Arjun. He loves her and will never look down on her but she cant afford to keep making these silly mistakes and she cant rely on arjun 24/7. He will not be able to be with her all the time and she cant afford to get pressurised by Mansen when Arjun isnt around. So I think this lil bit of separation of Arjun and Bhoomi will be good for them. Plus I cant wait to see Bhoomi in a different form as an educated lady. Bhoomikas character will undergo a dramatic transformation... maybe not externally but internally for sure.
arif_7979 Newbie
arif_7979
arif_7979

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged
i thing she should not take arjun with her because if he all time with her then how will take care of his family because we all kown mansen,khushal,yuvraj can do any thing but i done understang if bhoomika go to educated the mansen should goes wher every she go i mean if mansen is sale some thing then he want boomika sing so Smile
SAARRTHIFAN_1 Senior Member
SAARRTHIFAN_1
SAARRTHIFAN_1

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:27am | IP Logged
sooraj shadi ke liye maan gaya HMMMMM & why Lk said all that. I can't bear any other judai.Today's episode will be interesting that's for sure.
and agree wid u popeye.
thanx for sharing

Edited by SAARRTHIFAN_1 - 29 March 2006 at 1:32am
sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:40am | IP Logged
TFS. Smile Uff ye lambi judaai. Angry

Go to top