India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who cares about IPKKND ?? (Page 6)

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
woohoo ho nooo i don't want another guy! ipk is about arhi & nobody can replace either of them it was ok with La bcoz she was there from the begining but if she had come in the middle we wouldn't like it still we wanted her to go but now it should b arhi all the way as it is we r starved of arhi scene with out anyone enteringCry i agree dear i love arhi equally!Tongue

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 17 December 2011 at 6:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescentprincessunara

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by trina2010

Well said Fari. Agree with you 100% on this except I did not watch any of these shows you mentioned. But yes ASR KKG kafi hai aur kisi ki zaroorat nahi hai. Again even IF this Gurmeet or whatever comes I don't think I will have much interest . I dont think he would look good with KKG instead of ASR even for a second( srry to say I don't like him or find attractive in any way)ASR KKG rocks and they are best for each other.

Trina I agree 100 percent with you   Trina .

meet too agree with you TrinaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Agreed...Also the chemistry btwn Sanaya & Gurmeet in the PYEK dance was nothing to write home about. A better option would have been to bring Mohit & Sanaya together for the farewell to Star One...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nainac01incandescentprincessunara

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
HI FARI, TYPING FROM THE MOBILE. SORY 4 THE CAPS. I WANT NEW GUY TO ENTER AS KHUSI'S NEW BOSS AND ASR'S COMPETETOR. I WANT THE GUY FAL IN LOVE WID KHUSHI AND KHUSHI'S FAMILY CHOOSE HIM. THEN HE SHOULD HUG KKG IN FRONT OF ASR AND BUY A EXPENSIVE NECKLECE AND MAKE HER WEAR IN FRONT OF ASR. ITS JUST TIT 4 TAT. AND ASR 2 REMEMBER WHAT HE HAV DONE,HW MUCH HE GAVE PAIN KKG USING LAVANYA. THEN AFTER SOMETIME KKG CLEARLY TOLD THE GUY THAT SHE DOES NOT LOVE HIM. THEN THE GUY WIL BE HEARTBROKEN. KNOWING ALL THESE ANJALI CONSOLE THE GUY AND THEN ANJALI AND THE NEW ENTRY FALL IN LOVE,NW THIS IS TRUE LOVE. AND ONE MORE THING, I WANT ARNAV 2 BUY THIS NECKLECE FOR KHUSHI. THE NECKLECE INCIDENT HURTED ME TOO MUCH

incandescent

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
asr-khushi r d leads and the best pair there is !!!awesome post!:)

princessunara

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Kamalika

Your way of "Tit for Tat " is undermining khushi's  character and glorifying ASR more .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S.StephySupna9.Sad.But.True.princessunara

fazzy-wazzy Senior Member
fazzy-wazzy
fazzy-wazzy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

HI FARI, TYPING FROM THE MOBILE. SORY 4 THE CAPS. I WANT NEW GUY TO ENTER AS KHUSI'S NEW BOSS AND ASR'S COMPETETOR. I WANT THE GUY FAL IN LOVE WID KHUSHI AND KHUSHI'S FAMILY CHOOSE HIM. THEN HE SHOULD HUG KKG IN FRONT OF ASR AND BUY A EXPENSIVE NECKLECE AND MAKE HER WEAR IN FRONT OF ASR. ITS JUST TIT 4 TAT. AND ASR 2 REMEMBER WHAT HE HAV DONE,HW MUCH HE GAVE PAIN KKG USING LAVANYA. THEN AFTER SOMETIME KKG CLEARLY TOLD THE GUY THAT SHE DOES NOT LOVE HIM. THEN THE GUY WIL BE HEARTBROKEN. KNOWING ALL THESE ANJALI CONSOLE THE GUY AND THEN ANJALI AND THE NEW ENTRY FALL IN LOVE,NW THIS IS TRUE LOVE. AND ONE MORE THING, I WANT ARNAV 2 BUY THIS NECKLECE FOR KHUSHI. THE NECKLECE INCIDENT HURTED ME TOO MUCH

I don't think it's necessary to bring in another guy just to make ASR realise what a ruddy git he has been towards Khushi...

he is already starting to realise that... and i feel Khushi playing hard to get, and telling him the reasons as to why she won't give in to his advances so quickly this time will be enough to make ASR comprehend how awful he has been in his treatment towards her...

I don't want Khushi to tag along another guy just to teach ASR a lesson... I was against ASR using LA like that and I would be against Khushi using someone like that too...

and after everything that happened with Shyaam, Anjali deserves someone that ONLY likes her for who she is... not someone that liked Khushi first and then settle for Anjali just because he couldn't get Khushi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaSupna9saraaa..Sad.But.True.princessunarasunaina02

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
fari excellent and needed post. i just hope that CVs wont read these post and get confused and make a mess of IPK.   i do not understand why people want triangle or CVs think  triangle will help TRPsConfused

i never liked blah and nor i want a guy for kushi . though i would love to see the jealous arnav or jealous kushi . i love when arnav is pacing in his room worried about kushi Evil Smile
but i do not want  triangleOuch
 Arnav and kushi can realize their love for each other even without a third party.  ARhi have been unique and i want them to remain as they are .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9princessunara

Go to top