Saarthi
Saarthi

SHISHUPAL - and his 100 Apradh

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Hello Saarrthians

Shishupal was introduced as a Union Leader to cause trouble to Bhoomika, and on his introduction LK said that till he commits 100 Sins no one can do anything to him.

In our earlier posts on Shisupal everyone was worried that now he will keep on constanly troubling Bhavri, as he was introuduced as an ally of Mansen, Mamaji and Yuvray.

Look at the way the stroy turned. Shisupal is the cousin brother of Satpal, who being an ally of Mansen and Mamaji is rotting in jail because of them, and i think Shisupal knows the involvement of Mansen and Mamaji in the death of Satya.

When I saw yesterdays episode i think he delibrately accepted Yuvs offer of troubling Bhavri just to get to Mansen. I think... that now Shisupal may be more of a threat to Mansen and Mamaji than to Bhavri. Maybe just maybe now the focus of his "SINS" may shift towards Mansen and Mamaji (M & M) instead of Bhommi.

M & M may use him further against Bhoomi just by trying to tell him that they r doing something for Satpal, but in the end if he really goes against them then i think in this Mahabharat Shisupal can be killed at the hands of M & M.

luckystar007 Goldie
luckystar007
luckystar007

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you.But I have hear that he was killed by Kashave as LK of old maha bharat.may be its wrong because its modren maha bharat.
Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkykhan

Hello Saarrthians

Shishupal was introduced as a Union Leader to cause trouble to Bhoomika, and on his introduction LK said that till he commits 100 Sins no one can do anything to him.

In our earlier posts on Shisupal everyone was worried that now he will keep on constanly troubling Bhavri, as he was introuduced as an ally of Mansen, Mamaji and Yuvray.

Look at the way the stroy turned. Shisupal is the cousin brother of Satpal, who being an ally of Mansen and Mamaji is rotting in jail because of them, and i think Shisupal knows the involvement of Mansen and Mamaji in the death of Satya.

When I saw yesterdays episode i think he delibrately accepted Yuvs offer of troubling Bhavri just to get to Mansen. I think... that now Shisupal may be more of a threat to Mansen and Mamaji than to Bhavri. Maybe just maybe now the focus of his "SINS" may shift towards Mansen and Mamaji (M & M) instead of Bhommi.

M & M may use him further against Bhoomi just by trying to tell him that they r doing something for Satpal, but in the end if he really goes against them then i think in this Mahabharat Shisupal can be killed at the hands of M & M.

very well saidThumbs Up I agree with u! After watching yesterdays eps, mere bhi kucch aisa hi kayal hai...I think this Shishupal will be more dangerous 2 Mansen n Kushal rather than Bhavri...n true like u said that he may cont to hurt Bhoomi financially/business wise...but I have a feeling he'll b the one 2 bring out the truth of Satyas death n Mansens involvement! As 4 him being killed, I am not aware of MB, but I too did read that it was by hands of Keshav, but I guess here it will change also as at this point M&M (yummy candy...LOL...back 2 the topic) has a more stronger motive than Keshav! Like I said in my other post maybe it'll b them who will get Shishupal killed n will blame it on Keshav...or shahid when Keshav goes 2 jail there he meets Satpal who tells him the real truth n together they plan 2 bring abt the truth infront of everyone???

Teesha

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Agree Teesha, i guess thats the beauty of Saarthi that a track can go multiple ways, and i am sure anyway it goes it will be interesting. Big smile

Edited by pinkykhan - 28 March 2006 at 11:33pm
SAARRTHIFAN_1 Senior Member
SAARRTHIFAN_1
SAARRTHIFAN_1

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

Hello Saarrthians Shishupal was introduced as a Union Leader to cause trouble to Bhoomika, and on his introduction LK said that till he commits 100 Sins no one can do anything to him. In our earlier posts on Shisupal everyone was worried that now he will keep on constanly troubling Bhavri, as he was introuduced as an ally of Mansen, Mamaji and Yuvray. Look at the way the stroy turned. Shisupal is the cousin brother of Satpal, who being an ally of Mansen and Mamaji is rotting in jail because of them, and i think Shisupal knows the involvement of Mansen and Mamaji in the death of Satya. When I saw yesterdays episode i think he delibrately accepted Yuvs offer of troubling Bhavri just to get to Mansen. I think... that now Shisupal may be more of a threat to Mansen and Mamaji than to Bhavri. Maybe just maybe now the focus of his "SINS" may shift towards Mansen and Mamaji (M & M) instead of Bhommi. M & M may use him further against Bhoomi just by trying to tell him that they r doing something for Satpal, but in the end if he really goes against them then i think in this Mahabharat Shisupal can be killed at the hands of M & M.

very well saidThumbs UpI agree with u! After watching yesterdays eps, mere bhi kucch aisa hi kayal hai...I think this Shishupal will be more dangerous 2 Mansen n Kushal rather than Bhavri...n true like u said that he may cont to hurt Bhoomi financially/business wise...but I have a feeling he'll b the one 2 bring out the truth of Satyas death n Mansens involvement! As 4 him being killed, I am not aware of MB, but I too did read that it was by hands of Keshav, but I guess here it will change also as at this point M&M (yummy candy...LOL...back 2 the topic) has a more stronger motive than Keshav! Like I said in my other post maybe it'll b them who will get Shishupal killed n will blame it on Keshav...or shahid when Keshav goes 2 jail there he meets Satpal who tells him the real truth n together they plan 2 bring abt the truth infront of everyone???

Teesha

he! that can happen & good observation both of you.

Edited by SAARRTHIFAN_1 - 29 March 2006 at 1:09am
raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Agree Teesha, i guess thats the beauty of Saarthi that a track can go multiple ways, and i am sure anyway it goes it will be interesting. Big smile

yes very true ~ right my dear...

tammy

diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Even I also agree with all of you.
Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:57am | IP Logged