jingle thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka
10 pm, Star One

The moment Vikrant arrives at the Mathuriya house, Ketki starts to call Vikrant names. She also refuses to let him enter the house. Just then, a lawyer comes with a notice for them. A case has been lodged against them claiming that Kandy fell in front of Vikrant's car purposely for the sake of the compensation money.  

Vikrant realises that Kunal has sent the lawyer and asks them not to worry. Ketki asks him to stay away from their matters, as they do not need his charity. The next day when Nimmo has left for work, Vikrant comes to Mathuriya house and manages to patch up with everyone. That evening Vikrant drops Nimmo home.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bittersweet thumbnail
Have n idea JIngle..Leena postd the same thing, and when i frist read it..i was asking the same question...
jingle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bittersweet

Have n idea JIngle..Leena postd the same thing, and when i frist read it..i was asking the same question...

its not just who is ketki but who is this kandy too?

and why did lawyer come there?t

his preview is quite confusing😕

Bittersweet thumbnail
I have no idea..India can't be ahead cuz that's where we are getting our videos from...hmmm...myabe that's a preview for what's gonna happen this week..

I get this feeling that Kekti and Kandy are gonna be Nimmo's relatives who live with her
habli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ppl have any of u seen the video of 28th i reallly wanted to see soo if some one has plzzz can the post it thnksss
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jingle

who is this ketki??? 😕

😕

mabel thumbnail
Yesterday they had shown 3 of nimmos relatives.and from the look of it Kandy is nimmos cousin(played by ansh batral) and ketki is his mom!
anishma24 thumbnail
thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!