Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

OMG..!! does neha know..!!

buttercup thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

does she know acting man..!!๐Ÿ˜•

she always put glycerine cry cry n cry.. huh??!! if thts call whts acting im sure everyone can be an actor on telly..!

dont understand why u all like her so much๐Ÿ˜•

wonder how she got the role of kripa.... wile there are better ppl in the industry๐Ÿ˜•.. who has a natural way of .๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by buttercup.tarun - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelu.RoX thumbnail

I agree makan, i like when acters have real feeling in them. But who cares let Ekta waste her money on glicorine ๐Ÿ˜Š As for neha, she will be blind by the age of forty, glycorine daltye dalte.

Edited by Neelu.RoX - 18 years ago
Princess_Trisha thumbnail
lolz...u guyz r rite..

she needs to go to some acting school and learn how to act and specifically learn how to cry...i could teach her ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ...what do u guyz say?!?

~trisha~
pokadot thumbnail
I think shes doing a great job as an actress.In the beginning she was a lil rusty but I guess u havent noticed that shes improved tremendously.I like her for several reasons........as far as the glycerine goes, if her character has to cry a lot, she cant always b natural and cry.Come on.....b realistic.Sorry to offend n one......just wrote my opinion ๐Ÿ˜Š
aisha mann thumbnail
i think her voice is dubbed so her acting looks fake,or else she is good ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought that we weren't suppose to bash the actors only the chatacters๐Ÿ˜• coz if anyone say bad things about iqbal the whole forum is having a fit๐Ÿ˜• wat is this?
nandipandi15 thumbnail
yea what happened to the no bashing actors thing???
buttercup thumbnail
this is not bashing.. im just saying wht i got to know from the past one year of kyph.. and ppl also says iqbal got yellow teeths.. so why not abt neha's accting ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
ghunoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeleyes 2

I thought that we weren't suppose to bash the actors only the chatacters๐Ÿ˜• coz if anyone say bad things about iqbal the whole forum is having a fit๐Ÿ˜• wat is this?

I agree, this is not going to help at all, can we please desist from such posts..

ammmu thumbnail
I know, what is with the glycerine tears, yaar? It's okay though..... i mean, she can improve her acting, but yeah....... One year! She is good at acting cutely though! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† it's just the crying.... and i wish they could use her own voice! The dubbing voice has changed i think and it doesn't sound that good now!