Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Reply from Star Tv

Atiffa IF-Dazzler
Atiffa
Atiffa

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hello freinds
I have given my suggestion to star tv about Geet on indya.com and below is the reply that came:

Dear Viewer

Thanks so much for writing in to us. It's always a great pleasure to hear from our viewers, and to know their involvement with our shows. We value your patronage towards Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

We do understand your views, as well as your connect with Geet.  Geet's unique journey has been as much of an inspiration for us, as it has been for millions of our viewers. Her dreams, her love, her flaws & her struggles, everything about her has kept all of us thoroughly engaged throughout.

However, every story has a definitive ending. People grow, and their lives evolve with every twist and turn of situation; and then comes a point, where we see a clear journey culminating into a beautiful ending/destination.

While it will be extremely overwhelming for each of us to let go of our daily moments with Geet & her world; we have to bid a happy farewell to our all time iconic character ' our own Geet.

But then, every ending gives way to a new beginning. Star India, promises to bring you many more such stories that will be in some way or the other, a reflection of your life, your dreams, your struggles ' and that of many more viewers like you. Star India is committed to provide quality entertainment that goes beyond television and touches lives of our viewers in every way.

Warm Regards,

Customer Response Cell.

We have to keep mailing them and not stop giving our feedback at indya.com because it is the time to show our power to them.We won't stop until we get what we want

Luv

TC

Atiffa

Edited by azee11 - 17 December 2011 at 1:02am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

alonerokzzhoney_sony8712gsandhyabanojsweetiepietanya94nishadatarArmu4evamaansi007crazymeowLadyArwenerumzaheerAlyaa_27DDbiggestfanAsmi13RiMa_972faria86pickachusingh24

maahifun Goldie
maahifun
maahifun

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
THIS IS THE REPLY EVERYONE IS GETTING.Ouch...HAVE THEY CREATED A AUTO-RESPONSE SYSTEM OR WHAT? Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

faria86Asmi13dewdropred

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
We understand that every story ends...but if hits films like Dhoom, Dostana, Don, Krish can have sequels & producers can invest lots of money on them...then why Geet can't have season 2

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kasuforever2009esheenaAtiffadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

@maahifun === looks like thy did create that ... as every1 is mailing them ... i think its better 2 cal ... as email i doubt how much they are checking ...

Bharathi_gurtiAtiffa-richierich-Asmi13

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@maahifun === looks like thy did create that ... as every1 is mailing them ... i think its better 2 cal ... as email i doubt how much they are checking ...

yes diii...when we are asking them for ghsp2...they are convincing us that they will come up with new shows...who wants that.Angry..whatever new show it is...we want gurti as leads...Embarrassed...what is this every one are getting the same replies...AngryAngry

-richierich-Atiffafaria86dewdropred

ssch IF-Rockerz
ssch
ssch

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Confused
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

bharti == we will show them tht thy cant take us for a ride & we will pester them with phone calls ...

asmi === well said ... when some TV shwos can have the season 2 ... why not GHSP ...

@all === i think we should not loose hope just bcoz of wht thy are saying & we should cont with our work ...

Edited by dewdropred - 17 December 2011 at 1:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtiAtiffa

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

l think they don't give importance to net feedback...as they faced this before during DMG & MJHT closure...they want trps which tv viewers can provide...foolish people don't know that 50% net people watch d show in tv only...l think they may give importance to letters & ph calls

Edited by asmina_r - 17 December 2011 at 1:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Go to top