India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

FAQs for JJKN, & Latest News (Page 7)

Raveesh Newbie
Raveesh
Raveesh

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i want the videos of hassi jaisi koi nahin plz help me out guys....want em badly..

monika.goel IF-Stunnerz
monika.goel
monika.goel

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

The great patch-up

Lata Mangeshkar and T-Series bury the hatchet, and cut an album together

Back to Section Stories Posted On Thursday, March 08, 2007
mumbai news
Mail this Article Mail this Article Print this Article Print this Article Search Search
View Comments View Comments Rate this Article Rate this Article Comments Comments
mumbai news

Kunal M Shah

In step with the times: With Asha Bhonsle grooving with youngsters in her new album, Asha and Friends, can elder sis Lata be far behind? Hardly, for Lata teamed up with television actress Mona Singh for a new video, shot yesterday at Visage Studio, Jogeshwari. The video is directed by Anupam Sinha. Mona plays a lovelorn woman in it. We found Lata in great spirits at the shoot yesterday as she hummed the song seated on a bright pink couch for the camera. Meanwhile Mona, dressed in a white skirt and blue top, drifted wistfully from room to room to the tunes of the song. The album is composed by Mayuresh

The much-talked-about squabble between music legend Lata Mangeshkar and the music label T-Series is now a thing of the past. The two parties have joined hands and Mangeshkar will be now be seen in a T-Series album after a long time. The album is scheduled to release in May.

Bhushan Kumar of T-Series admits that there were certain problems between them, and that those issues have been cleared, "Yes, there were certain issues as she was not exactly happy with the cover versions that we earlier did. We often used different singers and she didn't like it. We heard from everywhere that she was dead against T-Series, and so we never had the opportunity to work together. These misunderstandings were created by other people around us. Lataji and I never got to speak with each other. When I met her recently, she more than welcomed me and I guess she understood our concept of cover versions. I spoke to her at length and all misunderstandings were cleared. She said she was very keen to work with us, and even said she was impressed by the way we promote and market our stars."

As for the album that Lata will sing for the label, Kumar says, "It will have soft music. Even Javed Akhtar saab has written for this album. The video has been shot, and we are planning a huge release for it."

Edited by monika.goel - 07 March 2007 at 2:55pm
monika.goel IF-Stunnerz
monika.goel
monika.goel

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Mona dancing

The actress will be going on a world tour in June. She will be performing popular Bollywood tracks

Back to Section Stories Posted On Monday, March 19, 2007
mumbai news
Mail this Article Mail this Article Print this Article Print this Article Search Search
View Comments View Comments Rate this Article Rate this Article Comments Comments
mumbai news

Ranjib Mazumder

Mona Singh
Mona Singh is on cloud nine. The actress, who won several hearts with her dance moves in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, will be going on a world tour with a host of other actors, this June. Mona will be cruising across different countries including the US, the UK, Canada and Bahamas for 140 days, performing several popular Bollywood tracks. She says, "After Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, I have emerged as a different individual altogether. I used to be scared of dancing before, but now I enjoy it the most. I think this tour will give me a great opportunity to connect with Indians around the world. I am just keeping my fingers crossed."

Besides giving solo performances, Mona will be doubling up as the host for several shows. "While I was doing Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, I had hosted a beauty pageant and enjoyed it thoroughly," she adds.

At present, the actress is busy shooting for the upcoming reality show on Sony, Extreme Makeover. "Since the show is scheduled for June, I will start practising 10-15 days prior to the event."

Unfortunately, her choreographer in Jhalak…, Toby will not be with her during the tour. Adds Mona, "The organisers have promised to give me different choreographers for different shows.  But, I will always be grateful to my fabulous choreographer Toby, who made me dance to his tunes and helped me win the competition."

Edited by monika.goel - 19 March 2007 at 3:15pm

Go to top