Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Neelu.RoX

IF-Rockerz

Neelu.RoX

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Hey guys!

I was really shocked when i heard this. I am sure you guys already know about the 2 month old baby giving birth to 2 twins (dead) in Pakistan. This broke the guiness book of world records, from 40 years ago.

Here is the article:

ISLAMABAD: Two months old baby had twins in her belly till the doctors operated her to remove dead twins, weighing 1 Kg while their height was 15 cm.

As per details, since from the birth of baby girl, tumor in her belly was reported but x-ray reports and ultrasound did not reveal the fact that 2 babies were being reared in her belly. The baby was brought to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences(PIMS) where Surgeons operated her on Tuesday and recovered twins from her abdomen.

The surgeons declared that operation was very complicated because the liver and intestines of the baby were jointed with the twins and that one of the twin had completed his cycle of growth while the other one was in a state of half completion. Doctors claimed that twins survived in the abdomen of baby for 4 months before succumbing to death.

It is said to be the first ever miracle of its own origin in the medical history. Doctors revealed that the operated baby is still in critical condition and it may extend to 3 days whereas the baby is being looked after in emergency ward and it is hoped that she will recover soon.

http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php?id=95056

Lets all pray that the baby will survie, after all it isnt her fault, its god that is respsoble.

Well i was also watching this story on the channel "GEO TV" and they said that "That this is a sign from god, that the world is gonna end"ConfusedI think that is pretty ridiculous to assume! Know one knows for a fact that the world is gonna end.

What do you guys think about this whole situation?

Edited by Neelu.RoX - 28 March 2006 at 9:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2 month old baby" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Wooooooow! Shocking and seems so unrealistic! I guess I proved myself wrong..it is realistic! I hope the baby will be fine!

Priya

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Wow this is freakish !!!! I too hope the baby does well .

As for the question , "do i believe is this sign from heaven/GOD the World is coming to an end ????"

Answer to that is " i only expect the illitterate to speak that way " Anything a uneducated but religous person does not understand . Confused

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:28am | IP Logged
wow! that is freaky and unrealistic to believe. Still can't believe it!! Thanks for sharing this article.

Lady In Pink

IF-Veteran Member

Lady In Pink

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:58am | IP Logged
However unrealistic it might seem, it is true. I was shocked to hear all this. Quite disturbing. Ouch

As for the GEO news flash,but they do have a habit of blowing things over the top most of the times. Not that the news is not true though. Im waiting for the article in tomm.'s newspaper. GEO ppl exaggerate big time.

They also announced that Ash n Abhi are engaged, so u can imagine Wink

Lady In Pink

IF-Veteran Member

Lady In Pink

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Nops, this was only yest. candyfloss

Heres the official DAWN article. It must hav appeared in todays newspaper too. Heres the link to the website:

http://dawn.com/2006/03/29/nat6.htm

-Eisha

MS.ATTITUDE

Goldie

MS.ATTITUDE

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
It's shockin

Edited by MS.ATTITUDE - 29 March 2006 at 2:56pm

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:36pm | IP Logged