Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

this is definetely not gonna end in 56 episodes...

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 I have full faith in Ekta mai ..and if u have seen a single serials of hers Iam sure u would trust her to drag Dr A's confessing his love or vice versa coz she knows we are waitin for that scene... already Iam like Arman plz go n tell Nidhi...I cant see DR A sad anymore...
Even Iam confused abt wats gonna happen but there are a couple of things which r sure 2 happen.
1. Ms M tellin Nidhi d truth abt her job..ideally that will happen just when DR A has gathered all his courage and Nidhi being mad @ him will break his heart. frankly I cant understan y should she be mad...I mean she should appreciate the fact that he cares for her and should go n ask y did he fire her then...may be he will confess when she is bombarding him wid questions...😆
2.Rohan being close 2 Nidhi will drive him mad with jealousy ...Nidhi thinkin that DR A doesnt love her might go 2 a extent of gettin engaged ...when DR A will come 2 know abt it he will do nuts...may be with those banjara's songs in d background...kuch kuch hota hai style... then may b on a rainy night he will confess his love ..lots n lots of tears n works...
also Iam kinda hopin while this happens Arman(I love this guy..such a nice friend...god bless him!) ,Rohan will get together somehow and plan 2 unite the love birds..

Also what on earth is Dr Rangnath doin...atleast Arman is tryin...DR R can atleast tell Anji that DR A loves Nidhi...becoz then Anji will tell Nidhi and Nidhi will run 2 confess...but NAHI...trust Ekta mai to milk it for all its worth..

Btw I can bet my next plate of golgappas that when the confession finally happens(whenever) it will be a MAHA EPISODE ...😛...of course we the viewers r not complainin MAI!

Lemme know wat u guys think...
BTW has nyone seen DHOOP KINARE?
Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Deepa went through your post and just thought of correcting you that KTLK is not an Ekta Kapoor and Balaji Telefilms show. The show is produced by Rajan Sahi who was also the maker of the popular show Bidaai and current popular on air show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on Star Plus.

Bade Ache Lagte hain the other popular show on Sony is produced by Ekta, Balaji Telefilms. Just an F.Y.I.
😊

Edited by consuela - 12 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
oops...dint know that...but looks like a ekta mind 😛
neverthe less which indian serial ended in like 56 episodes nyways😆
btw Yeh rishta is d only show in d world where they celebrate holi well 2 weeks after it actually is and weddings go on for like a week...so iam countin on them 2 do d same thing to this as well
Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
they have already stated that it would be at least 250 episodes...maybe more
jayanti_dj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

they have already stated that it would be at least 250 episodes...maybe more

who said? when ? where???
can u plz send me d link