India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virat and dadaji...IMPORTANT!!!!

DrArmaan_Gupta Groupbie
DrArmaan_Gupta
DrArmaan_Gupta

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

I just realised...what if the only reason dadaji is sooo...MEAN towards poor virat is because he doesnt know abt his past...maybe dadaji thinks Viraat just left music because he has no ambition...

because if Viraat's past is as painful as it seems to be...no grandparent will be against them soo much...

thats my guess...that he doesnot know the real truth behind viraat's return to India...and all dadaji thinks is how he is not following the vadhera traditions and rules!!!!

Whats ur say!!!!
would my guess be right????

or is dadaji generally a kadoos individual...
This is what i call...Frankenstein (dadaji) and his monster (swamini bua)

meghana xx

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arjun_fanpulu1995just_juhi-Seraphic-ashred12..Amira..

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
maybe u r rite...he might not know d whole story but started criticizing virat without trying to know d story, after his return without reaching his goal...u ve a point...
AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Hmm... Possible! But honestly I feel its cray & brutal the way he treats Virat. Its so rude, I mean he is the same person who understands Viren & is mostly sweet & nice with him & then he becomes one typical Hitler with Virat. That's unfair. It's partial. He shouldn't be doing that. Doesn't it hurt him if his grandson doesn't eat his lunch, she should have told him to not to repeat the mistake & take care of it the next time & told him to sit & eat but he didn't speak, he just happily saw Virat going away! What kind of a grandad? This is soo much of a step behavior. I'm seriously not liking this. What you said is possible. Yeah, maybe if he knew the truth ( which might be so painful ), then he'd be sympathetic towards Virat and not as rude & brutal as he is. Whatever it is, I hope it unfolds soon & things get better!  I never thought of what you posted, but it makes alot of sense. It's actually possible! Maybe!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DrArmaan_Gupta

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
You have a valid point on Dadaji's and Virat's relationship. I really felt bad for Virat for the past few episodes and yesterday was the worst. Dadaji seems like a very rational person but not sure why is he extra cold when it comes to Virat. 

DrArmaan_Gupta

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrArmaan_Gupta

I just realised...what if the only reason dadaji is sooo...MEAN towards poor virat I Agree Withh Yoou,  is because he doesnt know abt his past...maybe dadaji thinks Viraat just left music because he has no ambition... I thiink Soo becausee Dadaji is behaviig veryy rudee with himm mayy be he doesn't knoww thee real past of Virat!

because if Viraat's past is as painful as it seems to be...no grandparent will be against them soo much...Poor Virat! If dadaaji knoww thee thruth n hee is doing thiis, theen I hate him!

thats my guess...that he doesnot know the real truth behind viraat's return to India...and all dadaji thinks is how he is not following the vadhera traditions and rules!!!!

Whats ur say!!!!
would my guess be right???? MaayBee Embarrassed

or is dadaji generally a kadoos individual... I thiink Soo Confused
This is what i call...Frankenstein (dadaji) and his monster (swamini bua)

meghana xx

DrArmaan_Gupta

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top