Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Good job designers

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok this post is dedicated to all the ppl who r designing outfits of all characters in d show . I must say they r doing really good job . Not like other shows where actors r dressed up like christmas tress full of heavy jewellery , heavy make-up n chamakili sarees 😛 THE OUTFITS OF THIS SHOW R VERY REAL N ANY NORMAL PERSON CAN RELATE TO IT . 👏
moreover from last two episodes i m impressed by ashni looks ...
nidhi - blue saree n white gown 👏
ashutosh - black kurta n black party suit 👏

apart from this they r giving almost every day a new kurti to nidhi . she hardly repeats her kurtis . ashutosh regular suits r also nice n casual look of tees r also good .👏 anji's modern clothes n mallika's sarees with light accessories r also good.👍🏼

n i must say good work by rajan shahi for giving so much funds to d show so that they can afford new clothes to actors not like the other production houses where one saree is used by so many actors of diff. shows 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Soo True! Love everyones atire it's very realistic and great!
Loved all the special outfits this week:)
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yupp totally agree wid yu.. fab job designers 👏.. sply in d convocations awss outfits dey shwd.. in all i loved ashus dinner wala kurta.. it was awsm.. 😃
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree... Love all characters' oufits cause, as you said, they look real... So different fro what we used to watch. Really loved AshNi's outfits in yesterday's epi, they looked stunning both of them.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bingo Shikha...Love their outfits...So true they are dressed most realistically and not dressed up like Xmas trees...

As for Ashu's Indian outfit...well he was looking stunning in it and Nidhi too was looking stunning in the saree and in the white gown she looked like an angel...

I am liking almost everything about this show...It is one of the most realistically done shows being currently aired on TV.
vaishnavi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SHIKHA19

Ok this post is dedicated to all the ppl who r designing outfits of all characters in d show . I must say they r doing really good job . Not like other shows where actors r dressed up like christmas tress full of heavy jewellery , heavy make-up n chamakili sarees 😛 THE OUTFITS OF THIS SHOW R VERY REAL N ANY NORMAL PERSON CAN RELATE TO IT . 👏

moreover from last two episodes i m impressed by ashni looks ...
nidhi - blue saree n white gown 👏
ashutosh - black kurta n black party suit 👏

apart from this they r giving almost every day a new kurti to nidhi . she hardly repeats her kurtis . ashutosh regular suits r also nice n casual look of tees r also good .👏 anji's modern clothes n mallika's sarees with light accessories r also good.👍🏼

n i must say good work by rajan shahi for giving so much funds to d show so that they can afford new clothes to actors not like the other production houses where one saree is used by so many actors of diff. shows 😛

The best part is dey are simple clothes widout chamak dhamak n all.Nidhi's kurtis and ashu's suits are amazing.I loved their choice of clothes fr d 'Indian theme wala epi' and the 'dance sequence'...n i now who u mean by other production houses...Well,no comments 😆😆
daffodil81 thumbnail
Ashu's white shirt & black coat for Dance sequence was breathtaking 😍
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: summergirl92

The best part is dey are simple clothes widout chamak dhamak n all.Nidhi's kurtis and ashu's suits are amazing.I loved their choice of clothes fr d 'Indian theme wala epi' and the 'dance sequence'...n i now who u mean by other production houses...Well,no comments 😆😆

😉😉