India-Forums

Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka
Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka

28th March Written Update (Page 3)

sonia_69 Goldie
sonia_69
sonia_69

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
thanks alot ur a livesaver......but i wanted to see eijzo but deere;s barely any scean of eijzo dis episdode Cry Ouch

mysterious girl IF-Dazzler
mysterious girl
mysterious girl

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
thanx
Neira_87 Senior Member
Neira_87
Neira_87

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by towhid

Here is the brief update for 28th March Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka:

NImmo began to talk. SHe said to Vikrant, see sir! this is the dog. He wants to bite me. He's so dangerous. He always follows me. Kunal gets annoyed and tries to say sumthing and Nimmo says, u shut up! U don't know. For this dog yesterday our stupid boss wanted to kill me and fire Vikrant. Oh! God so strange ppl. Don't care abt human, but cares dogs so much. Vikrant says, nimmo! this is that person. Nimmos ays, who?? Vikrant says, Our boss Kunal sir! Nimmo thinks Kunal puts gun on Nimmo's head and she says, noo! Sir I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. Oscar is so cute. It wanted to make friendship with me. It was me fool who was running from him. I'm sorry. Then Kunal gets a call and attends it. Vikrant says to nimmo that pray for me also to God. Then Nimmo buys pooja ki thali and it was for 20 rupees. But there was sum ppl b4 also who bought plate for 100 rupees. They didn't let Nimmo go forward in the line, because her plate was cheap. SHe got angry and left the place. Sidhu comes again. And they both talk and it was really funny talk and the same talk from yesterday's coming up.
Kanta calls every1 and tells them that it was nimmo on tv last night. Then a boy gives them paper and they sees that nimmo's news was on page 3. Then Nimmo's uncle and aunt come to their house. It seems they also live in the same hosue. BUt they were juz out of house for sum days. Nimmo has a cusin boy also who is probably same aged as nimmo. Nimmo goes to Swati's office and talks to her boss and gives him sum emotional examples. Probably he's gonna give swati the job again
IN office everybody laughs at Nimmo and calls her who let the dog girl. Nimmo goes in Vikrant's cabin. He gives her a pair of earring. Nimmo thanx him and then she also droppes the ear ring by mistake and they both sits down to take it and got hit in head. Nimmo remains sitting and Vikrant says, Nimmo r u planning to touch my feet. Get up. and plz sumtimes wear that earring. It'll make me happy. Then she leaves
Sameer calls Swati and tells her that nImmo came to swati's office and her boss insulted Nimmo. Swati goes to Nimmo's office and yells at her that how dare she to go to her office. She says, she lost her self-respect in the eyes of swati's boss. It's not good to b so nice alawys. it sumtimes hurt others unintentionnally. Vikrtant listens to all of these and thinks, what if I'll give swati's job back. Then her family will b happy on me and I'll probably win Nimmo's famillie's heart.

Tomorrow: Nimmo is walking around the room wearing that earring. Her cusin Candy sees this and asks her, what're u doing?? She says, from where on earth have u come here? He says, I was here since u were walking around the room. And u didn't see me? OMG! What happened to u nimmo?

Hey Towhid thanx for dat! I didn knw u were on here too!Big smile

Chatoyant. IF-Rockerz
Chatoyant.
Chatoyant.

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Thankss 4 The Update! Big smile
-De.De- IF-Sizzlerz
-De.De-
-De.De-

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Thanx for update....and vikrant is intrested in nimmo's sis, not in nimmo...I've read a article..
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged
thanx Smile
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:43am | IP Logged
thanks for the detialed update
guddi085 Goldie
guddi085