SS: A Thorn In The Heart (Part 5)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry that I took so long in updating but I will update about 4 or 5 times today and I make them really long to apologize
So here is part  5...
Part  5
Arnav then reached into his pocket and took out a beautiful diamond bracelet, Khushi was looking out the window trying to avoid his eyes but when he held her hand gently and whispered,
'Khushi', she had to turn around, for how much longer could she avoid him and his eyes.

'I got this for you, Khushi,' Arnav said while showing the bracelet. Khushi was hesitant to take it at first but then she took after Arnav said,
'You are my fiance and we are becoming one so surely my money is your money.' Khushi went to take it but Arnav held her hand gently and put the bracelet on. Khushi hugged him tight. 
Khushi said, 'Thank you for everything Arnav. I am putting my trust in you. We also need to think of a way to get Shyam back.'
Arnav then replied, 'You don't need to thank me for anything. I will never betray your trust. We will find a way to get Shyam back. If I find a way then I will let you know, and if you find a way then let me know.'
'I will let you know, goodnight Arnav'
'Goodnight Khushi', when she was leaving her sari got entangled in Arnav's seat belt. She went to untangle it as did Arnav. Their hands touched and they both felt a tingling sensation, Khushi kept her eyes looking down. Arnav and Khushi managed to untangle it together. She looked up at Arnav only to see his brown eyes looking back at her with love, hope. Arnav managed to see the old Khushi back in her eyes and he felt his lips form a small smirk. Khushi was deep in his eyes when she heard her phone ring. 
'Hello Khushi, where are you?', Payal asked.
'I am almost home Jiji, just 2 minutes', Khushi replied.
'Ok Khushi, be quick,' Payal said before she cut off the call.
'Arnav I have to go now'
'Ok but will I see you tomorrow?'
'I think so because Anjaliji wants to talk to me about something important,' Arnav felt very happy when Khushi said those words. Khushi then shut the car door and was walking to her house when she looked down at her wrist to see the beautiful bracelet that Arnav had given her, she turned around to see Arnav, she waved bye to him as he drove off. She went into her home to see her Amma crying. Khushi went up to her and asked her,
'What's wrong, Amma?'
'Nothing is wrong I am very happy'
'Happy about what, Amma?'
'Both of my beautiful daughters got engaged today. And they will soon be married,' Garima then hugged both Payal and Khushi. Khushi and Payal then hugged Buaji and Buaji smiled at them. The two then went to their room. 
'Didi, today was great except for one thing,' Khushi said.
'What was the one thing, Khushi?', asked Payal.
'Lavanyaji left RM'
'Why did she leave, Khushi?,' asked Payal.
'Arnavji broke off his engagement with her and she felt that she had nothing left here so she decided that it was time to go,' Khushi felt a little upset but knew that one day or the other they would have to leave each other for their married lives. Payal then saw the diamond bracelet on Khushi's wrist.
'Where did you get that bracelet, Khushi?'
'Well Arnavji gave it to me, it's so beautiful isn't it Didi?'
'You two are so sweet together, what did you get him?'
'Oh no I forgot to give him his present!', exclaimed Khushi.
'You can give it to him tomorrow when you go to RM'
'Oh yes I will Didi,' Khushi went to her wardrobe and pulled out his present. 
'I wonder if he will like it Didi?'
'I am sure he will, because you gave it to him,' teased Payal. Khushi blushed then grabbed a pillow and threw it at Payal. They then chased each other round the room trying to hit each other with pillows. When they were tired, they went to bed. Payal was exhausted and fell asleep but Khushi was not tired but she was restless to see Arnav. She closed her eyes and remembered what happened in his room before she left. She then fell asleep remembering that she would see Arnav tomorrow, she also had to give his present. 

Arnav was sitting in his room doing some work. When he remembered him and Khushi in his room. They had kissed for the first time. She is finally mine, he thought to himself. He was restless to see Khushi, he wanted to hold her in his arms forever.
How was it everyone?
Comment below
Part 6 coming in a few hours!

Posted: 12 years ago
LOving it!!! Amazing!!! Pm me with your updates plz!!! Don't wanna miss one word :)