Shajju420 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Indion idol sucks now. I feel so stupid watching these stupids sing when Amey is gone. The format sucks. Idiots have agreed to this format wherein idiots have succeeded in voting out the most deserving person - Amey. Now idiots are permorning and idiots who have not voted are watching them. YOU GUYS SUCK who let this happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona_kaur thumbnail
AGREEEEEEEE INDIAN IDIOT ROCKS 😆 😆 😆
noname01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddh

OMG u guys still watch Indian Idol. Its a big torture.

haha...

watch the karu parts!!! or watch the parts where people come up on stage and do awkward dancing (i.e. mom + daughter pair in today's episode)
Saharii.afg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes agree i am not interesting in II anymore its sucks
without amey
i want sandeep or karu wins
MONICA0819 thumbnail
AMEY the soul of indian idol is not there...hv no excitement in watching it anymore ..miss amey a lot..
giggles_2005 thumbnail
You dont have to rub it in by starting a new topic!
Maryam.afg thumbnail
yeah guys
i m totaly agree with u
indian is not a singing compitation any more with out amey
its acomedy show , isnt it ?
i misss amey sooooooooooooo very much 😭 😭
Sahima1 thumbnail
Hey Guyz,
I watch it 4 the comedy!!!!!!! hehehehehe, Anuj's "singing" (sumtimes Sandeep's 2 is hilarious!) I can't stop laughin when I think they're in the top 3.......that is till the laughter turns 2 anger n get realllllllllly maddddddddd!!!!!!!!! 😡 😡 😡

Amey's the best!!!!!! 😃
karunya_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shajju420

Indion idol sucks now. I feel so stupid watching these stupids sing when Amey is gone. The format sucks. Idiots have agreed to this format wherein idiots have succeeded in voting out the most deserving person - Amey. Now idiots are permorning and idiots who have not voted are watching them. YOU GUYS SUCK who let this happen.

sorry to interrupt ,but you are totally wrong.by saying and repeating the things like "amey was the most deserving" this clearly hurts the fans of other talented singers.mind your language as well.if you were so concerned why couldnt you all stop this to happen.now by criticizing others you are just wasting your precious time.