this stupid meera is saying dat tulsi ko saza- e - maut hona chaaye

mihir ko kuch asar nahi ho raha

samajh mein aa gaya ki woh kitna tulsi ko pyar karte hai

tulsi ne koi savita ko goli se thodi maara hai

he is really stupid

mihir kaan ke kachhe hai

mere khayal se to usne tulsi se pyar hi nahi kiya

Posted: 18 years ago
i felt like killing Meera.She acted really cruel and if I eas there in the court room..I would ahve defenitely lost my temper.I hope Ekta soon realises that instead of irritating the audience with her unending sad and tension episodes..she should start showing something nice and exciting.

I think mihir also has reacted like all others when Meera said that Tulsi should be hanged to death.
he is a damn idiot!!!!!!!!!!!! he doesnt even has something called common sense in him
duh ...... thaz why i feel tht karan and nandini's luv for each other is pure .................................
it doesnt matter tht nandini was in coma for 3 years , it doesnt matter tht her best friend tanya married her hubby , it doesnt matter tht tanya is carrying her hubby's child , it doesnt matter tht nandini is in jail now .....
and as for mihir's reaction ... well i think they might show it in today's episode ....
but the bottomline is TuLsI HaS kIlLeD mihir's mum ...
but the way karan was asking the lawyer to speak out something was funny... guess in the next session lawyer might speak out something... meera has called only those who are against tulsi into the bone... y cant karan ask his lawyer to talk to the remaining ones... it is so stupid.... 😕

Originally posted by vinny_rams

i felt like killing Meera.She acted really cruel and if I eas there in the court room..I would ahve defenitely lost my temper.I hope Ekta soon realises that instead of irritating the audience with her unending sad and tension episodes..she should start showing something nice and exciting.

very well said! I agree with u!

GUYS THIS IS EKTA KAPOOR"S SHOW...SHE AND HER MOST STUPIDIST CREATIVE TEAM

Originally posted by tuku

GUYS THIS IS EKTA KAPOOR"S SHOW...SHE AND HER MOST STUPIDIST CREATIVE TEAM

😆  totally agree with you