India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

for the first time !

boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

today in the precap ,for the first time it was good to c shefali help bhumi ....and it was good when she told arjun "main bhumi ko padhana chahti  hoon" ....i thought it was a good move volunteering herself for a good cause ....this might cause some trouble btw her and yuvraj and also mansen and kushal mamaji Dead ...what say ? please share ur thoughts ..

and also the way arjun looked at the 2 of them .....esplly towards bhumi ... extraordinarily cute and handsome Embarrassed ..... (which he is always) Big smile

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I wasent quite comfortable when he was talking 2 Shefali, 2 be honest...I guess I still havent forgotten all she did n all they felt 4 each other...But I simply luved the looks he was giving 2 Bhoomi while she was studying! I hope we get 2 c cute scenes btwn them, as now the story has totally focused on business n Mansens plan!

Teesha
boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
yes u r right ...hope shefali's help pays off fighting against mansen,yuv and that wicked mamaji
Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by boomerang123

yes u r right ...hope shefali's help pays off fighting against mansen,yuv and that wicked mamaji

I really hope so too! The first person I want 2 c leaving the heritage house is Mamaji! This guy has nothing better 2 do beside break relations n or put distance in them! Im really starting 2 hate Mansen now...All he thinks of is his sons betterment..Baaki sab kaha gaya? I know his character is shaped this way, but still one day he'll surely regret giving all that luv 2 Yuv...cuz the kind of person Yuv is he can careless abt anyone when it cums 2 his benefits!

Teesha

sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

I really hope so too! The first person I want 2 c leaving the heritage house is Mamaji! This guy has nothing better 2 do beside break relations n or put distance in them! Im really starting 2 hate Mansen now...All he thinks of is his sons betterment..Baaki sab kaha gaya? I know his character is shaped this way, but still one day he'll surely regret giving all that luv 2 Yuv...cuz the kind of person Yuv is he can careless abt anyone when it cums 2 his benefits!

Teesha

I don't think so.Yubraj has  a childidish like personality.Jo bhi chahe usko use kar sakte hai.Now he is being a puppet of Mamaji.But this mamaji is real pain.Angry He stays in Heritage house neither for mansen nor for Yubraj but for his own interst.I hope that very soon mansen & his family Know the real face of Mamji.Confused

raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Smile
diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_mita

Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

Teesha

I don't think so.Yubraj has  a childidish like personality.Jo bhi chahe usko use kar sakte hai.Now he is being a puppet of Mamaji.But this mamaji is real pain.Angry He stays in Heritage house neither for mansen nor for Yubraj but for his own interst.I hope that very soon mansen & his family Know the real face of Mamji.Confused

I agree with all of you that mamaji should leave the house and yes Yubraj is I always say a man without brain(sorry tammy) and common sense.

Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:15am | IP Logged
u are rite it was cute Embarrassed the way arjun looked at bhoomi

Go to top