Indian Idol 6

PaNNA's Jhalak Dikhlaja/Better than Sandy - Page 2

bis_123 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
awwwwwwwwww. i miss panna! he sud have been in the top three! i agree with all of you that panna rocked in his jalak diklaja....it was way better then sandeep's... 🤢 Edited by bis_123 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Panna's Jhalak Dhiklaja was rocking but Sandeep was ok, not very bad.
karunya- II2 thumbnail
panna WAS A SUPER STAR with this song.

I am sure nobody will match up to him with jhaalak song.
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail
i cud hear Sandeep sing .... no offence sandeep fanz (i have nothing against him)...but was NOTHING LIKE MY PANNA 😕

Sandeep didn't put life in da song
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Panna rocked the first gala, he performed so well his moves were ummmmm 😳 that was the best performance of that night. 😊
Born2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Panna Was Great every1 knows I m A Big Panna Fan But No one could hav peformed that song like him even ur Karunyaa Tooo ........ so i would say for sandeep that itss a Good Try and Imm Supporting him for bieng The Indian Idol !!
karunya_forever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karish89

I serisouly think

PANNA ROCKED WITH HIS 1ST EVER GALA PERFORMANCE "JHALAK DIKLAJA"😳 ...HE WAS SUPER N MINDBLOWING!!!😛

BUT, I DON'T KNOW WHT SANDEEP WAS DOING WHILE SINGING "JHALAK DIKHLAJA"..........VERY VERY DISSIPOINTING........HE MESSED UP THE WHOLE SONG!!! 😕

i agree .panna rocked...sandeep ruined the magic...

Ahmed143 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karish89

I serisouly think

PANNA ROCKED WITH HIS 1ST EVER GALA PERFORMANCE "JHALAK DIKLAJA"😳 ...HE WAS SUPER N MINDBLOWING!!!😛

BUT, I DON'T KNOW WHT SANDEEP WAS DOING WHILE SINGING "JHALAK DIKHLAJA"..........VERY VERY DISSIPOINTING........HE MESSED UP THE WHOLE SONG!!! 😕

panna was 1000 times better than sandeep.....what a shame that da best r sitting out n the medicre n worst r still hanging on the stage

menahil thumbnail
Yes I also agree Panna is a rock star ... he's a magician who spells magic in every song & this was his best performance ever but for Sandy his performance was not even a pint before him. His voice was ...........   ðŸ¤¢ 🤢 I must say Panna performed even better than Himesh himself 😊 😊 😊
menahil thumbnail
Yes I also agree Panna is a rock star ... he's a magician who spells magic in every song & this was his best performance ever but for Sandy his performance was not even a pint before him. His voice was ...........   ðŸ¤¢ 🤢 I must say Panna performed even better than Himesh himself 😊 😊 😊