PaNNA's Jhalak Dikhlaja/Better than Sandy

Posted: 17 years ago

I serisouly think

PANNA ROCKED WITH HIS 1ST EVER GALA PERFORMANCE "JHALAK DIKLAJA"😳 ...HE WAS SUPER N MINDBLOWING!!!😛

BUT, I DON'T KNOW WHT SANDEEP WAS DOING WHILE SINGING "JHALAK DIKHLAJA"..........VERY VERY DISSIPOINTING........HE MESSED UP THE WHOLE SONG!!! 😕

Originally posted by karish89

I serisouly think

PANNA ROCKED WITH HIS 1ST EVER GALA PERFORMANCE "JHALAK DIKLAJA"😳 ...HE WAS SUPER N MINDBLOWING!!!😛

BUT, I DON'T KNOW WHT SANDEEP WAS DOING WHILE SINGING "JHALAK DIKHLAJA"..........VERY VERY DISSIPOINTING........HE MESSED UP THE WHOLE SONG!!! 😕

yeap...panna looked like a star when he performed...
sandeep wasnt that good,but okay

its also cuz panna rocks in his own style....lolz 😆 but seriously, panna's jhalak dikhlaja was a rockin performance!!!!!

i totally agree with karish89. panna's performance was rocking but sandeep's performance was disappointing. i think sandeep should have refrained from choosing a song that another contestant has already performed so well.

Originally posted by abhi_fan

i totally agree with karish89. panna's performance was rocking but sandeep's performance was disappointing. i think sandeep should have refrained from choosing a song that another contestant has already performed so well.

Exactly!

Yup.. Panna rocked .. n sandeep gave a disappointing perf.
panna's jhalak dikhlaja was way way way better.....and sandeep could have never performed the song better than panna.......
i agree...panna perf was much better.
panna sang it and performed it much much better! he had more power and it was really enjoyable. panna rocked the first gala.
Panna Jhalak Dikhlaja was untouchable! 👏 👏