so true, Y gupta has such a big zoo!!
We dont wanna c such animalz 😡 😡
amali2305 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yehh i even hate gupta's..... Ilike bajaj and Basu kasautis only
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Neither Rishabh nor Rishabh is in focus Brent...All the crappy ppl came in focus 😡 Edited by prerna4rishav - 18 years ago
tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its "Prerna ki mamta ki kasauti" now... and since all the kids are with Prerna (except Shravan) obviously the focus will be on Bajaj house and not Basu...
ionia thumbnail
But as someone pointed out.....there is hardly any Bajaj or Anurag these days. We get to c a little more of Rishab than we do of Anurag but really its been Prerna and Mukti for the last couple of weeks. When will this stupid track end? 😭 😡
tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think Bajaj is in focus. It's the basu family that is in focus. see Bajaj's bro has disappeared. also, vishakha was supposed to be married (she was wearing a mangalsootra after leap) but she was alone. Where is her family? Now both vish and kasak have disappeared. there are hardly any scenes for tushar and cookie.

All the limelight is on sneha and prem-anurag's kids. and anurag ofcourse. I agree the basu oldies hv disappeared, but the new ppl (sneha and prem) have come along, so the focus is still on the basus only. Ekta will never shift the focus to sharmas or bajajs..because this is one serial very popular with the bengalis. this is a serial FOR bengalis. they r the target audience. Ekta has to keep on showing those bengali customs every now n then.