Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

doesnt a mother have a right? (Page 9)

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw_Divya_

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
y do cv's make serials for us na jab hum chahte hai ki naksh seperate na ho toh bas na ho tats it duniya ki reet i dont want to think agar sab waise hi dikhani thi jaise real me hota hai toh serial kyun dekhe bas balcony me bait jao & aas pados ke ghar ghurte jao...LOLLOL hamaara mudda bas ek hi hai chahe M's me ya SS me bas naksh saath rahe...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00vim916ridzthebestmoonlight08-Nasreen-sush4frndz__VJ__shayal1436sanw_Divya_

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
akshara is choosing to stay with natik, shes not choosing her mil over her mom, theres a difference, we want naksh together, we have been dying to see akshara showing her love for natik, now when shes doing it why are we complaining she loves her mom, shes a very good daughter. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ridzthebestsush4frndzmoonlight08_NiShI_shayal1436sanw_Divya_

__VJ__ IF-Rockerz
__VJ__
__VJ__

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

y do cv's make serials for us na jab hum chahte hai ki naksh seperate na ho toh bas na ho tats it duniya ki reet i dont want to think agar sab waise hi dikhani thi jaise real me hota hai toh serial kyun dekhe bas balcony me bait jao & aas pados ke ghar ghurte jao...LOLLOL hamaara mudda bas ek hi hai chahe M's me ya SS me bas naksh saath rahe...LOL

LOL... to the point ... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08saman.17_Divya_

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
guys anu told me that ak vl go to maayka just to meet the family and come back she vl not stay there 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916ridzthebest-Nasreen-sanw

shruthi.sweety IF-Dazzler
shruthi.sweety
shruthi.sweety

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

I feel very irrating when I read topics like RJ is irrating or selfish.

Well just because she worries too much about her daughter does not make her selfish. and Mothers are always selfish for their child. so how can you all say she should not be worried about her daughter. all mothers get worried about their kids. all mothers have right over their kids. A mother is a person who keep a child in her womb for all nine months and goes though all pain. and when the child gets born. she loves him or her so much and always think best for him.

No one could ever replace a mother whether is Mother in law or whether it is husband. Calling a mother selfish is not good.

I know we all want to see naksh together but naksh together and mother daughter are two compeltly two things.

Now I know all of you will bring varsha. well RJ always worry about varsha. actually varsha is luckier than akshara for sure. yeah she did bad by not leting varsha go to her mayaka. but we cannot call RJ a bad mother or selfish.

Actually I think Akshara is being little selfish. To me she is not a good daughter. she is good wife and DIL. but I think a girl should not forget her mayaka for sasural. Sasural is important but not more than mayaka. MIL is important but not more than own mother.

I think CVS are showing wrong by not showing her as a not good daughter. they showed her as good DIL and wife but now they should do same for daughter.

well sarella u r rite,mother has every rite about her daughter.she has every rite to worry abt her daughter. well i m not against RJ , in case of RJ,she is too much.too much is too bad.worrying about akshara is ok,that too at this time,but over-reaction is too much. she shud understand that her dughter is not only her daughter now,she is someone's wife,someone's daughter,someone's bhabi n very soon she will be going to become someone's mom.wo abhi bachhi nahi hai.always interfering in her life is not good.wen it comes to varsha,she never let her to go chahe haalat jo bhi ho,but wen it comes to akshi,she always keeps calling her.
anyways this is my view,no issues.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916moonlight08-Nasreen-kala_09sona_nakshsanw_Divya_

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Guys you all are thinking about naksh here but do not bring natik here. it is a discussion about mother daughter.

And To me Rajashri never ever intefere in her daughter life. she always worry about her because she love her thats it. she always think about her sasural first. she never try to keep akshara on her side. So RJ intefereing on akshara life is useless to me.

Now lets come to spoling akshara life. well RJ is not spoling akshara life. she is just thinking best for her. this is the fact that Akshara cannot get the requirememnts a pregant lady needs in her smaall house.

and third thing she always call akshara on festivals when a daughter needs to go to their house. but akshara dont come to her mayaka for the sake of her sasural. why?

nandini and her sasural insulted her mayaka so much but akshara never utter a word. why? doesnt she care about the self respect of her mayaka.

I hate when girls forget their mayaka for sake of sasural and that is wht akshara is doing. not from now but from two years.

I know after marraiage not only a girl but a boy life change too. everyone life change but it does not mean a girl will forgret her mayaka for sasural. it is wrong.

As far as Varsha is concerned so in that way RJ is best saas. she always let varsha do what she wants. let her study let her go to honeymoon movies everything even take care of anaya all the time and just because varsha dont go to her mayaka all the time but she let her mom stay in their house. she always take of varsha in her all needs.

So calling her selfish as mother is wrong because mothers are always selfish and she is like all mothers who want to spend some time with their kids.

and caalling her as abad MIL; it is wrong because se consider varsha as her daughter.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahwishsolankimoonlight08sanw_Divya_

mahwishsolanki Goldie
mahwishsolanki
mahwishsolanki

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Guys you all are thinking about naksh here but do not bring natik here. it is a discussion about mother daughter.

And To me Rajashri never ever intefere in her daughter life. she always worry about her because she love her thats it. she always think about her sasural first. she never try to keep akshara on her side. So RJ intefereing on akshara life is useless to me.

Now lets come to spoling akshara life. well RJ is not spoling akshara life. she is just thinking best for her. this is the fact that Akshara cannot get the requirememnts a pregant lady needs in her smaall house.

and third thing she always call akshara on festivals when a daughter needs to go to their house. but akshara dont come to her mayaka for the sake of her sasural. why?

nandini and her sasural insulted her mayaka so much but akshara never utter a word. why? doesnt she care about the self respect of her mayaka.

I hate when girls forget their mayaka for sake of sasural and that is wht akshara is doing. not from now but from two years.

I know after marraiage not only a girl but a boy life change too. everyone life change but it does not mean a girl will forgret her mayaka for sasural. it is wrong.

As far as Varsha is concerned so in that way RJ is best saas. she always let varsha do what she wants. let her study let her go to honeymoon movies everything even take care of anaya all the time and just because varsha dont go to her mayaka all the time but she let her mom stay in their house. she always take of varsha in her all needs.

So calling her selfish as mother is wrong because mothers are always selfish and she is like all mothers who want to spend some time with their kids.

and caalling her as abad MIL; it is wrong because se consider varsha as her daughter.

i second ur thought i wanted to write the same things which u wrote...actually nobody in this forum hav actually understood wat u were tryin to say...but i cent percent agree wid u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

Go to top