The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahwishsolankikala_09_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

guys I am not saying akshara is bad daughter

I am just saying she always ignore her mayaka for her sasural happiness.

that is the whole point. she care more about her sasural than mayaka. she see her MIL sadness but she dont see her mom her real mom sadness.

now time for my thoughts.. LOL

@ bold: dis is wat gals have to learn after marriage to maintain good relations at their in-laws place Unhappy n MILs dnt understands dis.. especially if they don't have daughter.. in akshi's case.. after nandu's marriage.. BM started to realize dat aksh k mom ko kaisa lagta hoga jab who nahi jaa pati jaise usko lagta hai jab uski beti nahi aa paai .. but abhi BM n g3 have changed a lot..

@ red: no friend I disagree wid u here.. its not like k she don't see her mom's sadness .. she does.. but who kar bhi kya sakti ahi.. jaise ki ek ladki ko always samjhaya jata hai "shadi ke baad.. always apne sasural ko priority dena" Unhappy same wid aksh usko bhi wahi samjhaya gaya tha always.. n abhi jab who isse follow kar rhai hai toh y is RJ feeling bad?? Theek hai bura lagna is obvious.. but baar baar usko aksh k samne kyun show karna?? Kyun usse apne sasural k kaamo mei concentrate karne se rok rahi hai?

N rahi baat iski ke aksh ko rj ka dukh nahi dikhta.. toh wat makes u feel so?? I mean jab kabhi who nahi jaa pati usko hamesha dhyaan rehta hai k maa ko kaisa lag raha hoga Unhappy but...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08Asawari_nakshsanwARJRANSIDVARSK

mahwishsolanki Goldie
mahwishsolanki
mahwishsolanki

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

that is the whole point. she care more about her sasural than mayaka. she see her MIL sadness but she dont see her mom her real mom sadness.

now time for my thoughts.. LOL

@ bold: dis is wat gals have to learn after marriage to maintain good relations at their in-laws place Unhappy n MILs dnt understands dis.. especially if they don't have daughter.. in akshi's case.. after nandu's marriage.. BM started to realize dat aksh k mom ko kaisa lagta hoga jab who nahi jaa pati jaise usko lagta hai jab uski beti nahi aa paai .. but abhi BM n g3 have changed a lot..

@ red: no friend I disagree wid u here.. its not like k she don't see her mom's sadness .. she does.. but who kar bhi kya sakti ahi.. jaise ki ek ladki ko always samjhaya jata hai "shadi ke baad.. always apne sasural ko priority dena" Unhappy same wid aksh usko bhi wahi samjhaya gaya tha always.. n abhi jab who isse follow kar rhai hai toh y is RJ feeling bad?? Theek hai bura lagna is obvious.. but baar baar usko aksh k samne kyun show karna?? Kyun usse apne sasural k kaamo mei concentrate karne se rok rahi hai?

N rahi baat iski ke aksh ko rj ka dukh nahi dikhta.. toh wat makes u feel so?? I mean jab kabhi who nahi jaa pati usko hamesha dhyaan rehta hai k maa ko kaisa lag raha hoga Unhappy but...

u know if Bm and gy3 hav changed its akshara who has made them change she has put in a lot of effort to win the trust of Bma ana gy3...which is clearly seen now n i feel in that effort akshara jus take her parents for granted thinkin that they will understand coz they r her parents n any mistake in ur un law even with putting lot of effort will not be forgotten...but i feel if ur husband is wid u for ur support then u donot need to worry abt anybody...this is my opinion
_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

my dear, u have wrong perception of indian society, specially joint families...what they showed in YR is the truth..the only diff. is that akshara is more than happy ignoring her maayka while most of the girls r unable to cut the umbilical cord...at the end of the day, parents r parents and if given a chance, who wud not wanna spend time with them? and after marriage , it's not regular but once in a while...nobody can fathom why in laws have a problem with it...just like gayitri HAS ! she wants her daughter in front of her but is not happy to send akshara to her maayka..

if akshara ignores her maayka, it's bec. her sasural ppl.,  specially gayitri n naitik,  who want it that way..it's not exactly ignoring but they want her to give precedence to them, not Maheshwari's ! n as i said it's with everyone in reality , everyone ! as such, the person who sails in two boats will keep facing problems...if she doesn't ignore her maayka, she will have to ignore her sasural ...n after marriage, they r her immediate family ! it's easy to explain your parents but not your in laws...your parents will always understand that their daughter has her responsibilities but in laws will not...that way, akshara is the ideal woman...her parents can meet her anytime so therez no question of ignoring. 

Charu di u spoke my mind.. Hug The real truth about this world is that EVERYONE IS SELFISH, THE DIFFERENCE IS WHO IS LESS... no matter its Rj or G3 somewhere down the lane both have acted mean n biased.. in short ALL mothers are hypocrite they have different sets of rules when it comes to their own daughters n DILs.. its mothers love n care that make them weak in front of their kids!!! Big smile but it's a hard core reality that after marriage certainly saas has an edge over mothers no matter how much we crib or try to deny this fact.. Confused Coming back to akshi well I think she had emulated both her mayka n sasural very well.. initially wen she got married she was more exuberant abt mayka happenings (time and again she visited there) as she didn't dwell with dinos from heart but as the time passes bonding comes naturally n slowly the craze of mayka too slows down…now she has completely surrendered n changed her priorities with her inlaws her hubby kids n home. Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

probablycryingAsawari_nakshleo4evermoonlight08_charu_ARJRANSIDVARSK_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Originally posted by shweta31

u are right that mother has also some right but what in case of varsha usko kaunsa usne uske mayke dhang se rehne diya tha...Confusedtab bhi use chain nahi tha tab bahu ke baby hone wala tha isliye natak ab akshi ke samey mai usko yeh yaad aa raha hai that she is a mother uska  bhi haq hai beti pe...Dead4-5 days ko ek baar ko samajh bhi aata hai par 2 months khud sochke ajeeb nahi lag raha use...Angrykya naitik ka baby pe koi right nahi hai woh nahi chayega ki last waqt uski wife uske saath ho yeh to kisi ne bhi nahi socha...Unhappyapne hubby se door rehke akshi jada dukhi nahi hogi bhale hi mayke mai use sari luxuries milengi (this is my point of view plzz dont mind it)...Smile
ClapClap
excellent, yes a mom has a right, but then even akshi has a right to do what she wants!!if she wants to be with her hubby she should and rajshri is an extremely possesive woman, she ddnt let varsha go to her moms place as aksh was coming and varsha should be here to greet her best friend ( dont know it was ealry shadi ki epis meimei) , when varsha was pregnant and at herm oms place initial days , she kept calling her up and irritating her, she in the end called her back, varsha actually is a really sweet bahu who tolerates all this  possesivness.  when aksh got married and she was depressed she wanted varsha to have a kid wthout any though of her marzi?? on another note, when she was living at aksh place, the way she was missing her husband, anxiously waiting for him to come , when he ddnt the way she was sad, cant akshra feel that way for her husband? why cant two parents share the joy of living ervery moment of the pregancy togehter, right now she isnt just a daughter she is wife and going to be a mother, it is her choice, if she wants to be with her husband then a mother doesnt have a right over the wife husband relation.

she is no longer a kid , she has her own life and she is allowed to make her decissions. i find it strange that everyone be it the saas, mom feel it is their call whereas it is just a decison of  the parents to be, what they want to do with the kid and eachother.

absolutely ! how easily we shun off our parents when we don't need them, as soon as we become independent !  Ouch  when naksh become parents, they wud not want their child to stay away for a second LOL  we owe a lot to our parents n their emotions should not be completely ignored.  akshara can spend a few days in maayka and come back, this will please both her mother and in laws, she will not miss either of them  ! akshara the daughter is at the bottom of the priority list but they do exist so adjustment can be made if akshara DESIRES..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08sona_nakshARJRANSIDVARSK

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gutky

Originally posted by _charu_

my dear, u have wrong perception of indian society, specially joint families...what they showed in YR is the truth..the only diff. is that akshara is more than happy ignoring her maayka while most of the girls r unable to cut the umbilical cord...at the end of the day, parents r parents and if given a chance, who wud not wanna spend time with them? and after marriage , it's not regular but once in a while...nobody can fathom why in laws have a problem with it...just like gayitri HAS ! she wants her daughter in front of her but is not happy to send akshara to her maayka..

if akshara ignores her maayka, it's bec. her sasural ppl.,  specially gayitri n naitik,  who want it that way..it's not exactly ignoring but they want her to give precedence to them, not Maheshwari's ! n as i said it's with everyone in reality , everyone ! as such, the person who sails in two boats will keep facing problems...if she doesn't ignore her maayka, she will have to ignore her sasural ...n after marriage, they r her immediate family ! it's easy to explain your parents but not your in laws...your parents will always understand that their daughter has her responsibilities but in laws will not...that way, akshara is the ideal woman...her parents can meet her anytime so therez no question of ignoring. 

Charu di u spoke my mind.. Hug The real truth about this world is that EVERYONE IS SELFISH, THE DIFFERENCE IS WHO IS LESS... no matter its Rj or G3 somewhere down the lane both have acted mean n biased.. in short ALL mothers are hypocrite they have different sets of rules when it comes to their own daughters n DILs.. its mothers love n care that make them weak in front of their kids!!! Big smile but it's a hard core reality that after marriage certainly saas has an edge over mothers no matter how much we crib or try to deny this fact.. Confused Coming back to akshi well I think she had emulated both her mayka n sasural very well.. initially wen she got married she was more exuberant abt mayka happenings (time and again she visited there) as she didn't dwell with dinos from heart but as the time passes bonding comes naturally n slowly the craze of mayka too slows down'now she has completely surrendered n changed her priorities with her inlaws her hubby kids n home. Tongue

Hugbang on Vini ! craze of maayka decreases with time as all of us move on with our routine lives...focus shifts from husband to in laws to children...when a woman becomes a mother, life takes a completely different turn...so more heartbreaks for rajshri ahead..Smile  but this is circle of life..must have happened with her also

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ridzthebest_vinita_moonlight08ARJRANSIDVARSKsona_naksh

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
exactly our parents gave us a life. we cannot ever forget our parents. we owe our life to our parents. aur jab woh nahi hota na jab pata chalata hai unka worth. No one could take parents place whether its MIL or husband.

Whatever we bcome is because of our parents.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_ARJRANSIDVARSK

Mahabhootni Senior Member
Mahabhootni
Mahabhootni

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Basically akshara is being the exact kind of wife her parents wanted her to be. They taught her that her sasuraal was of massive importance vs anything else and she's completely parai after the bidaai. Her parents have made her who she is so they can't complain. 

Realistically speaking Akshara's sasuraal is too nice to take advantage of this situation but I've seen so many times that when a woman visibly puts her mayaka down even for the simplest things then the sasuraal waley also start placing it down in priority. Confused To constantly hear how bad you parents are is very esteem lowering stuff. 

One of my cousins did the same because she wanted to spend all her time with her husband. She couldn't even stay two days with her parents without her phone firmly attached to ear. (It was really funny she got married at the same time as akshara and what they were showing on screen she was doing in real lifeLOL) She soon realized he would not say two words to her family, bordering on rude because he simply did not want to make an effort while she spent so much time bonding with his mother and cousins and at her sasuraal because she would not defend her own family they started to get really vicious and mean about the 'mayaka'.   

Her younger sister learnt from this and made sure her husband bonded with her family and knew them as well as he did in own because honestly in my family there's no concept that the girl is some paraya maal. If there's a marriage then the parents gain a member in the form of a new beta or beti; not lose their own child .Smile 

Edited by Mahabhootni - 20 December 2011 at 4:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08ARJRANSIDVARSK

Go to top