Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

doesnt a mother have a right? (Page 13)

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Originally posted by Luv4games

Rj is thinking about her daughter which is right there is nothing wrong with that...but from akshara's point of view if she leaves her hubby and sasural at a time like this when they are in trouble then what kind of wife is she...definilty not a good one...at a time like this she needs to be with her hubby and be his support...they have to tackle it together...how many pregnant women live in house that small...have to do their own work...akshara doesnt have to do anything...they give her a room and do everything to make her comfortable...i dont see any problem that akshara might be facing...plus what if natik never becomes rich again and they have to live there like that for years...would RJ ask akshara to divorce him...i am sorry guys i am not saying that RJ is  bad mother or anything but if akshara leaves her family at a time of crisis like that then it is wrong...she is their only hope and happiness right now...plus it is important for natik to be with her so they can bond more and he can bond with his baby too...
I agree with you

But I am not talking about now. akshara is doing it from two years. she always put her mayaka in side becuase of her sasural. she dont go to her mother even on festivials. she dont care about her mayaka

I agree with you about other times...i mean it is her decision if she wants to go or not but mostly she goes there but the entire time worries about sasural which i honestly find really annoying...i mean your entire family is dying to see you and spend time with you and go out of their way to make you comfortable but all you do is think of problems and sasurral that you will go in a day or few hours...whenever she goes there she stays miserable herself and makes everyone else miserable too...coz she has that worried look and checking her phone and then her family notice that and feel sad too...i wish they show sometime that she goes there and then they all play games or talk and go out and have fun and she doesnt think about sasural or natik for one minute...and sometimes when she is talking to her mom she just hangs up on her which is very rude...like do you not even have 10 secs to say bye properly to your mother...even now if she goes she will have a worried look on her face, check her phone every minute, not talk to anyone properly, and make everyone else sad so it is just better if she stays at sasural because she wont give even 50% of attention to her maayka

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

Rj is thinking about her daughter which is right there is nothing wrong with that...but from akshara's point of view if she leaves her hubby and sasural at a time like this when they are in trouble then what kind of wife is she...definilty not a good one...at a time like this she needs to be with her hubby and be his support...they have to tackle it together...how many pregnant women live in house that small...have to do their own work...akshara doesnt have to do anything...they give her a room and do everything to make her comfortable...i dont see any problem that akshara might be facing...plus what if natik never becomes rich again and they have to live there like that for years...would RJ ask akshara to divorce him...i am sorry guys i am not saying that RJ is  bad mother or anything but if akshara leaves her family at a time of crisis like that then it is wrong...she is their only hope and happiness right now...plus it is important for natik to be with her so they can bond more and he can bond with his baby too...

Singhania's poverty or temporary financial crisis cannot be the reason for not going to maayka..there r ladies in slums & villages who give birth to children..90% of the population is devoid of comforts that are present in Maheshwari house ! it's a tradition in their culture which they follow..but if akshara doesn't want to go, matter is finished right there..rajshri won't force her...but she WILL feel sad isn't it ? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00ridzthebest_vinita_moonlight08Asawari_nakshleo4eversona_naksh

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

guys I am not saying akshara is bad daughter

I am just saying she always ignore her mayaka for her sasural happiness.

that is the whole point. she care more about her sasural than mayaka. she see her MIL sadness but she dont see her mom her real mom sadness.

my dear, u have wrong perception of indian society, specially joint families...what they showed in YR is the truth..the only diff. is that akshara is more than happy ignoring her maayka while most of the girls r unable to cut the umbilical cord...at the end of the day, parents r parents and if given a chance, who wud not wanna spend time with them? and after marriage , it's not regular but once in a while...nobody can fathom why in laws have a problem with it...just like gayitri HAS ! she wants her daughter in front of her but is not happy to send akshara to her maayka..

if akshara ignores her maayka, it's bec. her sasural ppl.,  specially gayitri n naitik,  who want it that way..it's not exactly ignoring but they want her to give precedence to them, not Maheshwari's ! n as i said it's with everyone in reality , everyone ! as such, the person who sails in two boats will keep facing problems...if she doesn't ignore her maayka, she will have to ignore her sasural ...n after marriage, they r her immediate family ! it's easy to explain your parents but not your in laws...your parents will always understand that their daughter has her responsibilities but in laws will not...that way, akshara is the ideal woman...her parents can meet her anytime so therez no question of ignoring. 

Edited by _charu_ - 19 December 2011 at 1:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahabhootnianamika00_vinita_moonlight08Asawari_nakshsona_naksh_Divya_

mahwishsolanki Goldie
mahwishsolanki
mahwishsolanki

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

guys I am not saying akshara is bad daughter

I am just saying she always ignore her mayaka for her sasural happiness.

</strong>

<strong>that is the whole point. she care more about her sasural than mayaka. she see her MIL sadness but she dont see her mom her real mom sadness.

my dear, u have wrong perception of indian society, specially joint families...what they showed in YR is the truth..the only diff. is that akshara is more than happy ignoring her maayka while most of the girls r unable to cut the umbilical cord...at the end of the day, parents r parents and if given a chance, who wud not wanna spend time with them? and after marriage , it's not regular but once in a while...nobody can fathom why in laws have a problem with it...just like gayitri HAS ! she wants her daughter in front of her but is not happy to send akshara to her maayka..

if akshara ignores her maayka, it's bec. her sasural ppl., specially gayitri n naitik, who want it that way..it's not exactly ignoring but they want her to give precedence to them, not Maheshwari's ! n as i said it's with everyone in reality , everyone ! as such, the person who sails in two boats will keep facing problems...if she doesn't ignore her maayka, she will have to ignore her sasural ...n after marriage, they r her immediate family ! it's easy to explain your parents but not
your in laws...your parents will always understand that their daughter has her responsibilities but in
laws will not...that way, akshara is the ideal woman...her parents can meet her anytime so therez no question of ignoring.

that's wt my point is she can c her MIL sadness but not her mother n this topic is not jus considered for only this senario it's the overall v r talkin abt there hav been many cases I jus even can't write them v all can recall them rselves

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

shweta31 Goldie
shweta31
shweta31

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
u are right that mother has also some right but what in case of varsha usko kaunsa usne uske mayke dhang se rehne diya tha...Confusedtab bhi use chain nahi tha tab bahu ke baby hone wala tha isliye natak ab akshi ke samey mai usko yeh yaad aa raha hai that she is a mother uska  bhi haq hai beti pe...Dead4-5 days ko ek baar ko samajh bhi aata hai par 2 months khud sochke ajeeb nahi lag raha use...Angrykya naitik ka baby pe koi right nahi hai woh nahi chayega ki last waqt uski wife uske saath ho yeh to kisi ne bhi nahi socha...Unhappyapne hubby se door rehke akshi jada dukhi nahi hogi bhale hi mayke mai use sari luxuries milengi (this is my point of view plzz dont mind it)...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00kala_09moonlight08shayal1436_Divya_

sona_naksh IF-Sizzlerz
sona_naksh
sona_naksh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
saraella (sorry i don't know ur name) i partially agree wid u n 4 most i don't...may b u r rite but i feel dat watever rj does can b easily taken as interference...i agree dat rj is a very nice n caring mother n watever she does is out of her concern 4 akshara but she worries too too much n too much is really bad...n sumtimes due 2 her over concerning nature she takes decision on herself w/o even asking akshara which many times ve troubled akshara...like she went 2 take akshi 4 tulsi puja in her 1st year, calls her anytime, made her stay wen dadi was ill, called her even wen dere was prblems b/w shava due 2 lavanya n wen varsha was leaving home n dere r many such incidents...n 4 akshara i feel she has a very traditional n notn understanding sasural so its only her parents whom she can make understand her situation...n 4 visiting festivals i think akshara has visited n participated in all festivals in her maayka n naitik has taken proper care of dat...akshara being a better daughter, bahu or dil i think at 1 time she can b a in 1 role only if she acts being a perfect wife she vl b doing sum rong as a daughter n bahu n vice versa...she cannot b perfect all d time...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_Asawari_nakshleo4evershayal1436_Divya_

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta31

u are right that mother has also some right but what in case of varsha usko kaunsa usne uske mayke dhang se rehne diya tha...Confusedtab bhi use chain nahi tha tab bahu ke baby hone wala tha isliye natak ab akshi ke samey mai usko yeh yaad aa raha hai that she is a mother uska  bhi haq hai beti pe...Dead4-5 days ko ek baar ko samajh bhi aata hai par 2 months khud sochke ajeeb nahi lag raha use...Angrykya naitik ka baby pe koi right nahi hai woh nahi chayega ki last waqt uski wife uske saath ho yeh to kisi ne bhi nahi socha...Unhappyapne hubby se door rehke akshi jada dukhi nahi hogi bhale hi mayke mai use sari luxuries milengi (this is my point of view plzz dont mind it)...Smile
ClapClap
excellent, yes a mom has a right, but then even akshi has a right to do what she wants!!if she wants to be with her hubby she should and rajshri is an extremely possesive woman, she ddnt let varsha go to her moms place as aksh was coming and varsha should be here to greet her best friend ( dont know it was ealry shadi ki epis meimei) , when varsha was pregnant and at herm oms place initial days , she kept calling her up and irritating her, she in the end called her back, varsha actually is a really sweet bahu who tolerates all this  possesivness.  when aksh got married and she was depressed she wanted varsha to have a kid wthout any though of her marzi?? on another note, when she was living at aksh place, the way she was missing her husband, anxiously waiting for him to come , when he ddnt the way she was sad, cant akshra feel that way for her husband? why cant two parents share the joy of living ervery moment of the pregancy togehter, right now she isnt just a daughter she is wife and going to be a mother, it is her choice, if she wants to be with her husband then a mother doesnt have a right over the wife husband relation.

she is no longer a kid , she has her own life and she is allowed to make her decissions. i find it strange that everyone be it the saas, mom feel it is their call whereas it is just a decison of  the parents to be, what they want to do with the kid and eachother.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

probablycryingshweta31ridzthebest_vinita_Asawari_nakshmoonlight08kala_09shayal1436_charu_sanw_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Wats wrong wid I-F??? Angry Comments like nahi ho rahe Ouch

Go to top