Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
exactly our parents gave us a life. we cannot ever forget our parents. we owe our life to our parents. aur jab woh nahi hota na jab pata chalata hai unka worth. No one could take parents place whether its MIL or husband.

Whatever we bcome is because of our parents.
Mahabhootni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Basically akshara is being the exact kind of wife her parents wanted her to be. They taught her that her sasuraal was of massive importance vs anything else and she's completely parai after the bidaai. Her parents have made her who she is so they can't complain. 

Realistically speaking Akshara's sasuraal is too nice to take advantage of this situation but I've seen so many times that when a woman visibly puts her mayaka down even for the simplest things then the sasuraal waley also start placing it down in priority. πŸ˜• To constantly hear how bad you parents are is very esteem lowering stuff. 

One of my cousins did the same because she wanted to spend all her time with her husband. She couldn't even stay two days with her parents without her phone firmly attached to ear. (It was really funny she got married at the same time as akshara and what they were showing on screen she was doing in real lifeπŸ˜†) She soon realized he would not say two words to her family, bordering on rude because he simply did not want to make an effort while she spent so much time bonding with his mother and cousins and at her sasuraal because she would not defend her own family they started to get really vicious and mean about the 'mayaka'.   

Her younger sister learnt from this and made sure her husband bonded with her family and knew them as well as he did in own because honestly in my family there's no concept that the girl is some paraya maal. If there's a marriage then the parents gain a member in the form of a new beta or beti; not lose their own child .😊 

Edited by Mahabhootni - 12 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
yeah for akshara. she is good in all relations actually best. But for mayaka well I dont think forgetting parents for husband is good,

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
great topic sara and loved reading everyones view's ok my point of view yes akshara is selfish for not going to her maayka beside mu when ever she landed there she is in a hurry to go back yes rj is always worried for her daughter thats natural she is a mother and akshara should think that her mum wants to spend some time with her in this condition she dosnt have to go for the full tym but even few days will make rj happy where varsha matter was i rem rj did allow her to go to her maayka but she was in pain or smething so rj took her back as her nature is worrying but she made it up after that as varsha's mum stayed in meshwari's so many tyms g3 and bhabhima are selfish i bet if nandani or rashmi were pregnant at the moment they woudnt bother what condition there staying in but want there daughter over how much rj is irratating and annoying i did feel sorry for her today, my mum has comp opposite view and she says when u get married you might understand πŸ˜† but the selfish part of me is happy as naksh are togetherπŸ˜† Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

great topic sara and loved reading everyones view's ok my point of view yes akshara is selfish for not going to her maayka beside mu when ever she landed there she is in a hurry to go back yes rj is always worried for her daughter thats natural she is a mother and akshara should think that her mum wants to spend some time with her in this condition she dosnt have to go for the full tym but even few days will make rj happy where varsha matter was i rem rj did allow her to go to her maayka but she was in pain or smething so rj took her back as her nature is worrying but she made it up after that as varsha's mum stayed in meshwari's so many tyms g3 and bhabhima are selfish i bet if nandani or rashmi were pregnant at the moment they woudnt bother what condition there staying in but want there daughter over how much rj is irratating and annoying i did feel sorry for her today, my mum has comp opposite view and she says when u get married you might understand πŸ˜† but the selfish part of me is happy as naksh are togetherπŸ˜†

I agree with each and every word of you. great. 😊
ok.. im back again..πŸ˜ƒ
after yesterday's epi, i think someone has already posted here - akshara was oblivious to the fact that her mother wants to see her, which is why probably she didn't want to go.. ab jab kal g3 told her how rajshri must be missing her, akshara became sad.. so in that way, akshara has not really cut off ties with her maayka altogether.. it's just that she doesn't exactly know what's happening around her..😊

moreover, i think it's also the distance which matters here.. akshara lives very close to her maayka - isliye she must have this feeling ki maa se toh kabhi bhi mila jaa sakta hai.. had she been in a different city, ho sakta hai she'd have craved for her mother's love.. u never know..😊
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonlight08

ok.. im back again..πŸ˜ƒ

after yesterday's epi, i think someone has already posted here - akshara was oblivious to the fact that her mother wants to see her, which is why probably she didn't want to go.. ab jab kal g3 told her how rajshri must be missing her, akshara became sad.. so in that way, akshara has not really cut off ties with her maayka altogether.. it's just that she doesn't exactly know what's happening around her..😊

moreover, i think it's also the distance which matters here.. akshara lives very close to her maayka - isliye she must have this feeling ki maa se toh kabhi bhi mila jaa sakta hai.. had she been in a different city, ho sakta hai she'd have craved for her mother's love.. u never know..😊

exactly πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Ooolalala thumbnail
maybe but feel bad for RJ. she was waiting for akshara and she got a such a bad news. but happy to see naksh scenes but I want to see naksh living in RJ house this would be cute and will bring some change and then RJ will also be happpyyy😊

Originally posted by: Saraella

maybe but feel bad for RJ. she was waiting for akshara and she got a such a bad news. but happy to see naksh scenes but I want to see naksh living in RJ house this would be cute and will bring some change and then RJ will also be happpyyy😊

yeah i agree.. i felt bad for rajshri at one point of time, but then naksh ko dekh kar n that new BG, woww.. i forgot everything else..πŸ˜›
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight08

yeah i agree.. i felt bad for rajshri at one point of time, but then naksh ko dekh kar n that new BG, woww.. i forgot everything else..πŸ˜›

ha poor RJ yaar. par naksh scenes were MIND BLOWING SIZZLING SO CUTE SO BEAUTIFUL. cannot express in words. love new jaadu yeh kya chal gaya. yrkkh naksh hiran rocks and the precap was intersting too so tommrow have something good for us.😊