doesnt a mother have a right? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by moonlight08

pehle toh - take ur sorry back for disagreeing..😊
c'mon, healthy discussion hai.. toh kya ho gaya if views differ?😃

secondly - u know - i understand rajshri is akshara's mother, n she has full rights to u know - do anything with her..
but then again, if she forcefully brings akshara to her house, the thing is - will akshara be really happy to be there?
rajshri says she wants to see akshara happy, if she really wants to her happy, then she should let akshara stay at her sasural n not crib about it..😊
yeah maybe you are right but is akshara really a good daughter?

I dont think so.
Originally posted by Saraella

sorry but I disagree with you.

Mothers are diffrent then fathers. Mothers are too emontional and sesitive about their child. Mothers have fully right on their children. And there is no such extent or limits for mothers to love or worry about her children.

Natik se zyada akshara ki mother ka right hai uspe. Mothers always think best for their children. and Akshara should understand that that everything is not only for husband or saas but also she sould gave time to her mother.

third thing Mothers could force their children or even hit their children if they think they are doing wrong because mothers have a right over their children.

right now akshara is wrong so if RJ wants she could do anything with her.
i know sara mothers have right but after marriage things get changed a girl life revolves around her husband n inlaws too...not for deliver but akshara atlst shld go for 3 days to mothers place to make her happy ...thts it..n i dnt in which tradition bahu for 9 months lives in her sasura im too marwadi n girl always go for delivey to their maayka...i sinhani all traditions r different l
Originally posted by sush00naksh

i dont know,bt ager ak apne mayke walonka sath dey to kehte he she is nt good DIL n wife,bt now wo is waqt nk ke sath rehna chahti hey ,apne MIL's ko support karna chahti hey to wo achi daughter nahi hey...my sis was pregnent that time she also want my jiju company after baby arrivl she come my home ...i m happy that this tme ak ne nk barre me socha 
yeah maybe but akshara was never a good daughter.

was she? Akshara always worry about her hubby and MIL and sasural. she never concentrated on her mayaka. she never understand her mom.

Dont think so

I dont belive in all this MIL ka zyada hak hota hai ect.

I think Parents have full right on their children than MIL and FIL. At least the contry I live in. there is more right on mother to their child than MIL.

sara i m nt saying ki mother ko r8 nahi hota bt its some limit.i know u remenber sneha track last that tme rj ke wajese kitna ak ko suffer karna pada tha...n my mom also say me after marriage ek ladki ke har discussion pe uske MIL's ka hak hota hey...after parents
Originally posted by simran_20

i know sara mothers have right but after marriage things get changed a girl life revolves around her husband n inlaws too...not for deliver but akshara atlst shld go for 3 days to mothers place to make her happy ...thts it..n i dnt in which tradition bahu for 9 months lives in her sasura im too marwadi n girl always go for delivey to their maayka...i sinhani all traditions r different l
yeah I agree I know after marriage a girl life resolve arond hubby and MIL but also she should not forget her mmayaka and mother

yeah maybe you are right but is akshara really a good daughter?

I dont think so.
u know, if we think akshara in terms of good and bad -
she wasn't really a good bahu in the beginning, baar baar mayke jaati thi.. nandini ki baat chupayi usne.. but then, she changed herself..
she wasn't a good wife either - naitik se pehle sasural aata tha..
good daughter? umm, as i a daughter i feel, betiya kabhi acchi ya buri nahi hoti hai.. because at the end of the day, inspite of doing soo much for their parents, what counts is sasural mein kitna naam kamaya beti ne..😊 i know, it's too cheesy, but then, that's how it is..😊

was she? Akshara always worry about her hubby and MIL and sasural. she never concentrated on her mayaka. she never understand her mom.
she was, is, will good daughter .ak also worry abt her mayaka.remember after merrige kaka-kaki issue,shava problem,dadi bimar thi tab...aab wo har waqt apne mayke walonke bare me to nahi soach sakti...

ok, did a mother understand that akshara's priorities have changed?😊
Originally posted by moonlight08

ok, did a mother understand that akshara's priorities have changed?😊
r8 kumu,rj want ak, after marriage bhi uske sath har waqt rahe...its nt possible...
Originally posted by sush00naksh

sara i m nt saying ki mother ko r8 nahi hota bt its some limit.i know u remenber sneha track last that tme rj ke wajese kitna ak ko suffer karna pada tha...n my mom also say me after marriage ek ladki ke har discussion pe uske MIL's ka hak hota hey...after parents
sush indian societity should really change their way of thinking.

humesha mother and father ka haqq uki bacho pe zyada hota hai whether it is daughter or son. doesnt matter. Mother in law ek ladki ko apana womb mein nahi rakhti ek mother in law ek ladki ko nahi raise karti it is always a mother who do that. plus there is no limit for a mother to worry or love and the other thing is if akshara suffer one time because of RJ then RJ suffer alot of times for AK. she suffrerd in pain for AK while she was delivering her. From school to her marriage she suffer and to me natik was more responsible for akshara suffering in sneha track.