Mrs. Dhurv - Task #2 - Results

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey all!

Guess what? I almost had a heart attack. I thought I lost all the entries and member's points for this game/contest. I was very upset and was about to start a topic asking "whoever took part in Mrs. Dhurv" contest, send me a PM with your contest #".😆😆 But no need to worry, I have a backup copy saved on my computer (the one I lost was in my email). So I'm ok. Didn't die yet😛.

Now coming to the contest. Well, only 5 people voted for the contest. That's why I didn't annouce the winners, as I was wondering how to give them points based on 5 votes. Therefore, I have decided to just give 50 points to all those who took part. I'm sorry, I don't have any other way.

If this happens in the future, I'll get the other GMs to be the judge(s). For now, I'm sorry.😭

Here are the results:

Contest 1 = 122 points

Contest 2 = 78 points

Contest 3 = 44 points (remains the same, did not recieve an entry)

Contest 4 = 86 points

Contest 5 = 50 points

Contest 6 = 50 points

Contest 7 = 50 points

Contest 8 = 50 points

Thank you all for taking part. Task #3 will be annouced soon.

Princi

Awww..Princi don't worry! I really hope Sindoorians will vote in the future, it only takes a second to make your view count! So please do ppl! 😃 Thanks Princi for the results...well done to every1! 👏
thanks for the results...ya, contests are fun only if:
1) They are fair
2) People participate (and vote where required) 😃
um...i guess i m asking a silly ques but..um...where are the entries??i wanna read dem...