India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

saloni's jewellery

kajol'sthebest Groupbie
kajol'sthebest
kajol'sthebest

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
i think saloni's jewellery is really old fashioned and a very outrageous golden colour. i think she would really good in small diamond sets. cute stone earrings and a think diamond necklace would look amazing on her. i don understand why they make her look so tasteless. yeah she's simple and all, but don make her look like a village girl. i think they also need to do something about her hair, blow dry it or get ringlets or something. her hair is too oily and flat, needs a style!!!

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Ya so true they make Saloni look so boring. She looks so dull compared to Nahar who is always hot and happening. I wouldnt blame nahar if starts having affairs with other girls. LOL LOL
Aekta Groupbie
Aekta
Aekta

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
completely agree with you...when i look at her hair i just want to jump into the tv set and wash her hair for her so tht it wont look so oily! and its funny how all the other characters wear such nice clothes(i.e kaveri and aditi) but the main character wears ugly clothes.
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I agree she look better with small earring and lighter necklaces. Her face looks longer with long earrings. she deifnately needs to keep changing her hair style. She looks boring in same hair style. About clothes. She looked better in that odhni style. She needs to complement her sarees with her jewellery. They definately needs to change her designer. All the other ladies dresses better than saloni. May be better clothes will give her more self confidence ??????
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top