post closed dnt coment - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
 don't post  these  kind of, 😑 πŸ˜‘it  hurts  us, we  r  soumya  fan

she is not good  means , how  cvs  choose  her &  how  crore  of  fans  watch  her.

she  is  really  good  acting, looking, &  everything that  's  why   all  r  here.

soumya  &  shaheer  made 4  each  other  & perfect.

her  style of  acting  is  new  &  superb, i can  see  something  new  of  everythingfrom  her.

she  is  totally  different  from  other actors( they  r  in  old  ways in  acting,mpv)

soumya   is something  new  treat  4  us  2  watch , loved it , 

it  does  not  seem   from  others.

luv  uuu   soumya.πŸ€—

her  smile  is  always  adorableπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
soumya ko jo koi bhi bura kahe

unhein acting judge karna aur  looks judge karna nahin aata
Excuse me... Who r u to judge soumya... Shez just so perfect 4d role of navya...n shaheer k sath aur kisiko hm imagine b ni kr skte... Cz navya cmpletes anant... So betta dnt say it again over here..mind u !
plz dont post this kind of post again,,,its against the IF rules and secondly,if u dont like her dats urs choice but dont bashed  her in this forum 2 hurts the feelings of others members,,,,for me THEY R BEST COUPLE EVER
if u dnt like stop watchng the serial and go to some other serial wer u r satisfied
hey how can us ay anything wrng abt soumya who teh hell are u btw the ejlaous ppl alwats visits navay forums just get lost frm hre

hoga kisi amaa wala wali ka fan loosers soumya looks bets wth shaheer we even cant imagine anyoe else wth shaheer u ejlaous loosers
heyy..y do we wanna comment to such topics...ignore kar...stop replying...
Originally posted by sureshsarang

this member has  said before in one post that her acting is fabulous

and now  says she is yuck

that explains it all

is it???ab samajh mein aa gaya
iska dimag poori tharah se kharab hein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u idiot smita or whoevr u r it wud be betr 4 u if u nvr enter in this forum agn ...😑😑

guys its my earnest req to all of soumya fan if u see any topic of  this smita22     (😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 )  dont evr cmnt on it...

we can tolerate evrything bt not a single wrd agnst our shamya or anya...plzzz
Who the hell r u? keep such baseless n meaning less opinions upto uaslf.. dnt ever dare to make such posts, u hav no r8 2 hurt others feelings., i realy wonder hw much courage u hav 2 post ths..
plz close ths topic..