Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

OUT OF IDEAS!!!!!!!!!

moderngirl Goldie
moderngirl
moderngirl

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Everyone,
Well, iam thinking that all producers and directors are out of ideas!!! i mean, almost every show has a scene where the main character gets a miscarriage then can never become a mom againAngry Angry Angry..Its getting really annoying for me especially in sindoor cuz its my Fave show!!! Cry Cry

What are your opinions???

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Sooooooooooo true. I hate how almost all the producers/directors are starting to think like Kekta Miya Angry They think that's what we want to see, but no, we don't. It's old stuff, it's boring. We want to see something new and unique. But I don't think Indian TV Industry can do something unique without having to copy other countries stories. Angry
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
totally agree!!! i mean...how many people does that happen to in real life? they reallyshould get soem original ideas!
kusum4u Groupbie
kusum4u
kusum4u

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:50am | IP Logged
They dont want to use their brain n look for new concept, they prefer to copy and paste here n there ideas from different soap n make a mixture
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:26am | IP Logged
i agree in every show they always make the lady pregnet then they dont make her gain any weight for ages then you find out she has a miscarrige its so old and boring

Jessi Ouch
nush Groupbie
nush
nush

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Cry
zhasan2 IF-Rockerz
zhasan2
zhasan2

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
yeah thats true. India should show everyone how creative they really are, not steal other ideas
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top