India-Forums

Saath Rahega Always
Saath Rahega Always

Peehu n Shikar know the truth (Page 2)

mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

It looks like SRA is really ahead in India Confused.....I mean, here, the lastest episode i saw is when Peehu goes at Shikar's house and ask Raj Gochar what is the relationship he shares with Maya Bhargav.......and there, Shikar tries to throw Peehu out of his house, but b4 that, Raj Gochar confesses that Maya Bhargav was his wife...Shikar is all shocked and tells his dad that his wife was his mom...and there Shikar's dad tells him that he only loves Peehu's mom, Maya Bhargav, and he married to Shikar's mom as a compromise, and never loved her...Then he's tellin Shikar that Peehu is the symbol of him and maya's love...There Shikar is totally shocked...it looks like he's hatin his dad now!

dil_kya_kare22 Groupbie
dil_kya_kare22
dil_kya_kare22

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
hey thanks so much for sharing. poor peehu finding our tht her dad is the same as shikars tht wud make ne1 sad LOL it realli gud to know tht rishi n ria are kinda turnin against shikar
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dil_kya_kare22

hey thanks so much for sharing. poor peehu finding our tht her dad is the same as shikars tht wud make ne1 sad LOL it realli gud to know tht rishi n ria are kinda turnin against shikar

i know, this is really bad that peehu is the daughter of that loser shikar's dad!!!...anyway, rishi n ria....they are kinda turnin into interestin characters....i hope they will support krish to take his revenge....actually, from the beginnin i've noticed that ria cares for krish since she knows that krish is innocent and shikar is the criminal.........

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

i know, this is really bad that peehu is the daughter of that loser shikar's dad!!!...anyway, rishi n ria....they are kinda turnin into interestin characters....i hope they will support krish to take his revenge....actually, from the beginnin i've noticed that ria cares for krish since she knows that krish is innocent and shikar is the criminal.........

ya...even i have notice that about ria...i feel that she likes krish...

mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

i just hope that she doesn't end up fallin in love with him and make krish fall with her.....i mean, its true that ria is turnin nice.........but i dont like krish and ria's jodi Confused

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 6:23am | IP Logged

i just hope that she doesn't end up fallin in love with him and make krish fall with her.....i mean, its true that ria is turnin nice.........but i dont like krish and ria's jodi Confused

ya payal....even i dont like their jodi...they dont have this "special" chemistry like how krish and peehu has...and i remember before when SRA was still new and there was this one promo of ria, shikhar & avi...and it seems like avi will fall for ria...maybe this will happen later which will cause avi & shikhar to fight....LOL 

btw, nice avatar....Wink

Edited by khushix - 02 April 2006 at 6:24am
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 9:04am | IP Logged

ya payal....even i dont like their jodi...they dont have this "special" chemistry like how krish and peehu has...and i remember before when SRA was still new and there was this one promo of ria, shikhar & avi...and it seems like avi will fall for ria...maybe this will happen later which will cause avi & shikhar to fight....LOL 

btw, nice avatar....Wink

thanks for likin my avatar, lol!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL  ya, even i had seen that promo of ria-avi!!...and even on valentine's special, avi was like givin a rose to ria! anyway, ur right, krish n peehu have the special chemistry which makes them made 4 each other!!!

redrose Senior Member
redrose
redrose

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
it will be exicting know

Go to top