India-Forums

Saath Rahega Always
Saath Rahega Always

Peehu n Shikar know the truth

mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

Sorry guys, I couldn't update SRA lately cuz I myself couldn't watch the show properly...but I opened this thread to give u the breakin news of SRA LOL...Ok, so finally Peehu came to know that Raj Gochar is his father...Cry She's really shocked and in tears!

Go on next page [page 2] --> even shikar finds out that peehu is his father's daughter!!!

Edited by Lucky_charm413 - 31 March 2006 at 4:35pm

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
hey payal...thanks a lot for the news....its must be really shocking for her...i just hope she wont be so good with shikhar knowing that he's her brother...btw, is krish back in the show?....
mz.intoxicated IF-Rockerz
mz.intoxicated
mz.intoxicated

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushix

hey payal...thanks a lot for the news....its must be really shocking for her...i just hope she wont be so good with shikhar knowing that he's her brother...btw, is krish back in the show?....

nah krish is not in the show.....i dont know why but i am kinda losing interest in watching SRA.....i mean, i just watch this show for krish, soham, peehu n palak......but now the story seems to be focused somewhere else! Ouch 

anyway, peehu was so shocked when she came to know that raj gochar is her father.....and even, soham, palak and lalit learnt that at the same as peehu! and they were also shocked for her..

and about shikar and his gang...i must say that rishi n ria aren't that bad characters! they are like kinda fed up of shikar's dirty  doings! like, when it was Holi, Avi mixed something in Peehu's drink...and then Peehu was kinda feeling not well, so she kinda disappeared from there, and then Soham was lookin 4 her...then avi told Soham that Peehu and Lalit have gone to canteen together [Avi said that to Soham, cuz i think when Lalit and Peehu were dancing together, Soham was shown like kinda shocked, so u know...] ok, and then Rishi told Ria that he's afraid about what if Shikar does the same thing to Peehu as he did to Palak. And both of them were worried 4 Peehu n Soham...anyway, i am tellin this cuz maybe rishi and ria might help krish to take his revenge on shikar...so...or they might warn krish if shikar wants to hurt him...

Edited by Lucky_charm413 - 29 March 2006 at 9:53am
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lucky_charm413

Originally posted by khushix

nah krish is not in the show.....i dont know why but i am kinda losing interest in watching SRA.....i mean, i just watch this show for krish, soham, peehu n palak......but now the story seems to be focused somewhere else! Ouch 

anyway, peehu was so shocked when she came to know that raj gochar is her father.....and even, soham, palak and lalit learnt that at the same as peehu! and they were also shocked for her..

and about shikar and his gang...i must say that rishi n ria aren't that bad characters! they are like kinda fed up of shikar's dirty  doings! like, when it was Holi, Avi mixed something in Peehu's drink...and then Peehu was kinda feeling not well, so she kinda disappeared from there, and then Soham was lookin 4 her...then avi told Soham that Peehu and Lalit have gone to canteen together [Avi said that to Soham, cuz i think when Lalit and Peehu were dancing together, Soham was shown like kinda shocked, so u know...] ok, and then Rishi told Ria that he's afraid about what if Shikar does the same thing to Peehu as he did to Palak. And both of them were worried 4 Peehu n Soham...anyway, i am tellin this cuz maybe rishi and ria might help krish to take his revenge on shikar...so...or they might warn krish if shikar wants to hurt him...

thanks a lot...i really wanted to know what was happening...thanks! well.. i always knew that rishi and ria would be nice...i just hope they help krish in taking revenge from shikhar...and i hope tab;e no.7 will be back from where it started...but with new members (lalit, rishi & ria Wink)..

i guess even others are losing interest in SRA..that's why there are only few posts now...but im sure it will be back to normal...im sure it will get interesting someday...hmmm...just few more days...and we'll all have our sahara one back...so..hopefully we could start something new in this forum.. like member of the week and maybe start a banner contest...

thanks again...just keep us updated anytime if possible...

sinchanlover797 Newbie
sinchanlover797
sinchanlover797

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Cry
sinchanlover797 Newbie
sinchanlover797
sinchanlover797

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Cry
pichirocks Senior Member
pichirocks
pichirocks

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:50am | IP Logged
guys,u knw shikhar lost GS election but again he is planning to do smthng disgusting by targetting peehu's family,bt i guess rishi warned peehu of this.i m very happy shikhar's friends are turning against him except 4 that idiot AVI.he can be truly defined as SHIKHAR"S CHAMCHA.poor krish.....not been shown in SRA these days.i really miss him Cry Ouch ,Actually i miss original TABLE NO.7 AS Whole.... Cry Cry
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pichirocks

guys,u knw shikhar lost GS election but again he is planning to do smthng disgusting by targetting peehu's family,bt i guess rishi warned peehu of this.i m very happy shikhar's friends are turning against him except 4 that idiot AVI.he can be truly defined as SHIKHAR"S CHAMCHA.poor krish.....not been shown in SRA these days.i really miss him Cry Ouch ,Actually i miss original TABLE NO.7 AS Whole.... Cry Cry

thanks for letting us know...hope krish comes back and table no.7 too...

Go to top