India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

So... What do you want to see? (Page 2)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
we dun mind side characters but story must focus around kriya... the main problem i see CV is not good in handling too many tracks at one go n makes other character screen space more n kriya like fillers... this has been going on some time now, only now not 2 bad as we have kriya -meera track...

1. Kriya baby track

2. Pratz working track/ writing article... shes educated hy stay at home? Krishna has a restaurant now, she can be shown doing something as well...

3. Krishna learning : pratz teaching him... it would be fun...

4. Prats murder attempt... seems cv has forgoettan abt it... Kriya niwas 4 a while...

5. Kesar recovery...

6. What happen to the kidnap track... SS not knowing KN did not want to give the ransom amount... too many tracks hanging...Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdesimmi.friends03a_umasuk4babithajVeena.S

sudharao100 Senior Member
sudharao100
sudharao100

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Good Post.  I don't have any problem with other tracks except that I don't like Arushi and Tanshi's track.  Also. personally I don't like any of Arushi's Track.  She does not seem to have any acting talent and I have't seen any improvement since 2 years.

I do like Menaka and Samar Track. Menaka is a good actress.  I like Meera Track too as long as they don't mess up Krishna's character and bring any permanet rift i Kriya's relationship.

I liked Sajjan and Ganga Track and the previous Track when Anupamaji was sick. 

It is true that CV's have not finished some of the Tracks like P's murder attempt. 

They also have ended some of the tracks abruptly.  Angad should have been taught a lesson insted of killing him off.

Pratigya being so highly educated should work.  She should stand for an election and work for womens rights and other stuff.

What about Krishna's Eduction?

They also show too much of side characters and very little time for lead characters.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdea_umasuk4heera1702

ninahegde Senior Member
ninahegde
ninahegde

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Very good post.!!!

It is true that there should be some side tracks to maintain the continuity of the show. Do U people remember ? during the death of one of the director & mishap of SS on the set there is dearth of the shoots and they had to repeat one of the episodes. The flow of the show has to be maintained with the balance of the side characters. Evenif they show more & more kriya scenes, the charm will go and it will be mechanical. But the points raised by all here is also valid. It is difficult to understand who is the main lead of the show nowadays. CV's give more space and focus on the repetitive issues and the below standard (acting ability=0 U know who I am referring to) and a small glimpse of the lead of the show now and then. Pl CV's take note of this seriouslyCool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasuk4heera1702Veena.Sriyya6

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
nice post...i

actually i want less negativity...amma's used always filtty language.now this komal...they give so much screen time to this negative character...whether it is komal,Ganga,Amma now Meneka...thats so intolerrable...why not they give more screen time and importance to positive character.they waste so much time on this negative things...thats so irritating...and then they show this negative people like get away with anything.criminal won't punished...but its the positive character who always suffer.for ex.patigya taking the bullet...real culprit radhe just fled away and still enjoying...in this case too they show how Krishna and Pratigya suffer.if police come than not the radhe but Krishna wd be get arrested.thats the problem...they always show the problem but not the solution...bahut jyade khinch dete hain...til ka tad bana date hain.
but as a whole i like the show for its powerful,strong character and a talented starcast...
bas thoda sa abusive language per control kar le...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdesuk4Veena.S

lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

nice post...i

actually i want less negativity...amma's used always filtty language.now this komal...they give so much screen time to this negative character...whether it is komal,Ganga,Amma now Meneka...thats so intolerrable...why not they give more screen time and importance to positive character.they waste so much time on this negative things...thats so irritating...and then they show this negative people like get away with anything.criminal won't punished...but its the positive character who always suffer.for ex.patigya taking the bullet...real culprit radhe just fled away and still enjoying...in this case too they show how Krishna and Pratigya suffer.if police come than not the radhe but Krishna wd be get arrested.thats the problem...they always show the problem but not the solution...bahut jyade khinch dete hain...til ka tad bana date hain.
but as a whole i like the show for its powerful,strong character and a talented starcast...
bas thoda sa abusive language per control kar le...

ClapClapagreed...too much negativity and all the criminals getting away scot free is testing the patience of viewers...as a show that shows the social problems it is not showing the solutions nor criminals like kn,ss,and sds getting punished...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegde

aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
CVS seems to have forgotten the lead characters they have introduced and are focusing on the side characters...with Ganga..sanga gone, now, they are forcing TanShi crap with their pathetic acting  down our throat.DeadAngry..we are not asking for kriya romance 24x7...we just want them to give importance to kriya...a show should revolve around the lead characters not the other way round.

ninahegdesuk4heera1702a_umaVeena.S

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Excellent post Elle..

Some of the tracks are interesting such as the current Meera track... even Menaka track is also OK... since I think it will finally lead to KN's fraud with the prop documents being exposed...

Only the GH tracks are tedious, since the CVs can't seem to get past a certain character getting married over and over again and having all sorts of problems... (too repetitive)... even Prof, Dadi, Kml seem to be mouthing the same dialogues without any variation ... utterly boring...

Kriya being the main leads, obviously ppl would be interested in seeing more of them... one thing I have noticed that Kriya don't have any normal convo / scenes like typical hubby-wife... their convos are always connected to the correct  track or problem... the CVs never show any day to day normal scenes...

ninahegdeaka.aierheera1702telstrariyya6

fanvever Goldie
fanvever
fanvever

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I have no probs with other tracks but their screentime is too much, this pratigya meneka and samar track is boring.. bring kesar back in senses to end this fisaco...

I like Tanshi track.. Avantika has improved alot in acting..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index