Why did Karu say that? - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

heyyy ppl and also Karunya fansss Im juust saying befor handd that I dont hate or dislike Karunyaaa and i think he is veri desreving contestant for II2.. ok??

In tha Lucknow show,,at tha end wen the three had to say what they wud do to get Lucknow's votes...Sandeep said liike plz support mee,Anuj said kinda the same thing, but Karu said plz vote on my singing, my voice, and u can also vote on my Abhishek Bacchan looks??that is so unlike him to say that... I thought he didnt like beign called Abhishek Bachan look alike? Why is he using this as a voting advantage for himself now? Kinda wierddd..but still this is just sumthin that popped up in my minndd..soo Karu fans DONT KILL ME!! lol

rexlover,
please dont go by any words said by any contestant,mostly they are scripted..
lets leave all that and listen to their songs and vote for the best singer.

v lost antara bcoz of the edited video and PLEASE DONT REPEAT IT.
we dont know any contestant personally ,just because they are shown good/bad in screen, they dont become one.

rex lover when u like sandeep probably whatever karunya says or does you love to skew.so pl grow up and accept others when they are good.even if sandy wins as indian junta as we know always vote the best out.you and i know and everone knows karu is the best singer.the judges say so and the experts also say it.
he must be kidding or he is serious but i dont understand y junta magnify stuff like tht. he said it because he felt like saying it. i dont understand y the hell on earth ppl keep giving so much importance to every damn thing happens over there...

listen to music and enjoy it. u can give importance if he is really arrogant and has out of the way kind of attitude...but..this is silly and nonsense.
Originally posted by amukta

rex lover when u like sandeep probably whatever karunya says or does you love to skew.so pl grow up and accept others when they are good.even if sandy wins as indian junta as we know always vote the best out.you and i know and everone knows karu is the best singer.the judges say so and the experts also say it.

ummm I don't think that was her point...she was not saying like that at all!!! so relax!

but like the others, I think he might of said that part as a joke...
From the video it is pretty obvious that he was joking....I am surprised your picking on that....it was a little endearing because he meant it in an almost desperate "please vote for me" way....it was a plea to people who might like him for reasons even he knows are absurd....
i'mnot surprised about wot karu said but i think its a shame tht the others cudn't say the same..well ovbiously they cant afford to say it...their voice and singing is not something really to take much pride in 😛 and Karu did sound like it was a desperate plea for votes. as far as i kno, he did not resent being compared to abhishek bachchan but its just tht he personally doesn't think he resembbles abhishek. seethi si baat hai yaar, nothing tht worth magnifying and scrutinizing Edited by amritha19 - 17 years ago
i'mnot surprised about wot karu said but abt y the other din say it....well ovbiously they cant afford to say it...their voice and singing is not something really to take pride in 😛 and Karu did sound like it was a desperate plea for votes. as far as i kno, he did not resent being compared to abhishek bachchan but its just tht he personally doesn't think he resembbles abhishek. seethi si baat hai yaar, nothing tht worth magnifying and scrutinizing
i'mnot surprised about wot karu said but abt y the other din say it....well ovbiously they cant afford to say it...their voice and singing is not something really to take pride in 😛 and Karu did sound like it was a desperate plea for votes. as far as i kno, he did not resent being compared to abhishek bachchan but its just tht he personally doesn't think he resembbles abhishek. seethi si baat hai yaar, nothing tht worth magnifying and scrutinizing