Why did Karu say that?

Posted: 17 years ago

heyyy ppl and also Karunya fansss Im juust saying befor handd that I dont hate or dislike Karunyaaa and i think he is veri desreving contestant for II2.. ok??

In tha Lucknow show,,at tha end wen the three had to say what they wud do to get Lucknow's votes...Sandeep said liike plz support mee,Anuj said kinda the same thing, but Karu said plz vote on my singing, my voice, and u can also vote on my Abhishek Bacchan looks??that is so unlike him to say that... I thought he didnt like beign called Abhishek Bachan look alike? Why is he using this as a voting advantage for himself now? Kinda wierddd..but still this is just sumthin that popped up in my minndd..soo Karu fans DONT KILL ME!! lol

people say what they feel like. why did sandeep say that he likes yashashree among girls? aren't meenal, monali and antara better than yashashree?

Originally posted by Anjali.Nair

people say what they feel like. why did sandeep say that he likes yashashree among girls? aren't meenal, monali and antara better than yashashree?

huhh? that was not on singing..that wuz just who u like the most frm the grlz he picked her cuz of her personalityy.

Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

heyyy ppl and also Karunya fansss Im juust saying befor handd that I dont hate or dislike Karunyaaa and i think he is veri desreving contestant for II2.. ok??

In tha Lucknow show,,at tha end wen the three had to say what they wud do to get Lucknow's votes...Sandeep said liike plz support mee,Anuj said kinda the same thing, but Karu said plz vote on my singing, my voice, and u can also vote on my Abhishek Bacchan looks??that is so unlike him to say that... I thought he didnt like beign called Abhishek Bachan look alike? Why is he using this as a voting advantage for himself now? Kinda wierddd..but still this is just sumthin that popped up in my minndd..soo Karu fans DONT KILL ME!! lol

why do politicians say we'll do this..wel'' do tat.. even though they r good.they need to sell themselves...

look wat happened to good singers in the past... they got voted out.. Karu is the only hope left and if he uses his looks to his advantage..wats the harm !!!

i would just give him a 10000000000000000000000000 votes only on his voice..pity tat i cant 😭
Well, everyone knows how talanted Karu is compared to the other two mediocre guys who can't sing a sing in proper Sruthi...The reason why he said that was, he was just afraid that people would get into that "regional" thing....and so he was asking people to vote based on his skill level and not with regional feeling...The Abhishek thing was just a fancy add on to it...
o ok...I appreciate everyone's opinionss guyss keeep posting yur views! 😊
he said it kinda like a joke i guess he wasnt so serious its just that every1 tells him he loko like abhishek

Originally posted by pateh23

he said it kinda like a joke i guess he wasnt so serious its just that every1 tells him he loko like abhishek

I'm with you pateh ji...I think he said the Abhishek Bachchan part in good humour, that's all 😊.

take it sportive guys karunya just said like joke he didnt mean it
he just said if pwople do think i look like abhi
i dont mind u can vote for me that was like ajoke so just dont take it serious 😳

he is trying his best to win every ones heart
i think he is a ery good guy
Why do u always open negative topics on Karunya and then say that ur his fan, that makes no sense 😆 😆