Miley Jab Hum Tum

2 new MN VM upadted on pg7** do see.:) - Page 4

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by---Ruchi--

awwwhhh..but u justified it...and did'nt go wrong anywhere.
you made it beautifully.πŸ€—

thanku again Ruchi...πŸ€—πŸ€—
thats indeed very very sweet of u...
and i truely appreciate ur feedback...
and hoping next time too whenever i make another VM i wouldnt let u down...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sanchu...πŸ€—
Very very impressive first attempt...πŸ‘πŸΌ
I found it very cute and sweet...very well executed...πŸ‘πŸ‘..its simplicity adds to its charm
Keep making more...😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful VM, Sanchu! Loved the effects, choice of scenes and songsπŸ‘
Thanks for the PM (:
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-well-wisher

Hey Sanchu...πŸ€—

Very very impressive first attempt...πŸ‘πŸΌ
I found it very cute and sweet...very well executed...πŸ‘πŸ‘..its simplicity adds to its charm
Keep making more...😊

thanku sooo much Preeti dii...thanku soo muchπŸ€—
i am very very very glad u like it...
i am just speechless at this point...for all the appreciations...and alll the encouragements i have received from U and everyone...πŸ€—πŸ€—
thanks again...

and i will try some more definitely...hope u would love and appreciate that too as u have done the first one...😳😊
Edited by --Sanchu-- - 12 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-PurpleFairy

Beautiful VM, Sanchu! Loved the effects, choice of scenes and songsπŸ‘

Thanks for the PM (:

thanku so much dear...πŸ€—
glad u liked it...😳😊
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
edited my post ...!! πŸ˜ƒ ..love you.!!..<3
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--pearlyy-

RES.!!! 

LOVE UU!!! ❀️  

EDITED :

awww...chu..!! such an AWESOME vm u made on first attempt! ..*claps*..so lovely ,sweet and cute at the same time...!!.<3.. i really loved all "ajab" the scenes you have included! and very nice editing! ..its really suits MN and all the scenes perfectly match with lyrics!! ..great job my chu...keep making such a lovely vms :D.. i loved it...<3 ..u know wht chu ..i saw it 3 tyms..:D :P ..!! god bless you ..tack care...once again...good job!! 

p.s.- congratulations on your first vm!..πŸ₯³..aha! 

p.p.s.- i know ur allergic to this word and after i say this word u will start all your dialogues but still i have to say it and you HAVE to accept it ! pls na chu..i m feeling so guilty..! so i m sorry fr ..u know all the story !! :P   

p.p.p.s- love you !! 

**RE- EDIT :

i m first !! woha!!! :P 

Palllyyy...i love U too...and U know it...
i will start from the p.p.s of ue edit first...kamini...when u know it...why do u have to say it even...urgggh...tu bhi na pagal hai...
anyways...
now for the p.p.p.s...thats coz u threatened me to text u when i post this Vm...haha...πŸ˜†
oopss...i shouldnt have let this secret out...haina...?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and now p.s...thank u Pal...πŸ€—πŸ€—

well thanku for ur appreciation and all the sweet words...yaar diabetes ho jae ga...
but on a serious note...awww...palllyyy...i soo loved it...and am sooo sooo sooo... touched...

thanks for all the love and adulation u have shown...(i know now u will glare at me...but like u even i cant help but say one of the two words we both are kind of allergic too...hahaπŸ˜†)

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

and as far as making more VM are concerned...well i will try...though i am not sure exactly when...considering u are very well aware of the fact how lazy i am...but yeah jab banaungii...i hope u will like them as well...

aur agaar pasand nahi aya toh...i will emotionallly black mail u to like them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

once again...I love u  πŸ€—πŸ€—
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by---Sanchu--

Palllyyy...i love U too...and U know it...
i will start from the p.p.s of ue edit first...kamini...when u know it...why do u have to say it even...urgggh...tu bhi na pagal hai...
anyways...
now for the p.p.p.s...thats coz u threatened me to text u when i post this Vm...haha...πŸ˜†
oopss...i shouldnt have let this secret out...haina...?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and now p.s...thank u Pal...πŸ€—πŸ€—

well thanku for ur appreciation and all the sweet words...yaar diabetes ho jae ga...
but on a serious note...awww...palllyyy...i soo loved it...and am sooo sooo sooo... touched...

thanks for all the love and adulation u have shown...(i know now u will glare at me...but like u even i cant help but say one of the two words we both are kind of allergic too...hahaπŸ˜†)

πŸ€—

and as far as making more VM are concerned...well i will try...though i am not sure exactly when...considering u are very well aware of the fact how lazy i am...but yeah jab banaungii...i hope u will like them as well...

aur agaar pasand nahi aya toh...i will emotionallly black mail u to like them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

once again...I love u  πŸ€—πŸ€—

nothing to say bus...kamini ,kalmukhi , kk ki behan and most importantly my chu...love you loads...πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€— 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

thanku soo much...:):)
SandCastle. thumbnail
Amazing VM Sanchu !! πŸ€—
I Love the Songs & the scenes !! β€οΈ
Its Superb !! Do Make More πŸ˜³
& Thnx 4 the PM !! πŸ€—