Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

This Forums Hema and Vinit Fans - Page 2

Poll

What can the Hema and Vint Fans be compared as?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
vinit_fan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
aadat se majbur hoon na..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lagta hai yeh topic bahut jaldi close hone wala hai
ranig thumbnail
I like both singers a lot.

At times Hemu sang better and at other times Vinit did. It's a matter of preference. But, I like both. You'll find that both Vinit and Hemu fans generally get along so why start this topic. πŸ˜•

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
aaa.......i thought hema & vinit fans were " best of pals" compared to debo fans............now wats da nu thng all abt..............
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vinit_rocks

very foolish topic
there's no enemity here b/w hema n vinit fans
all the topics u post show ur iq which is nil 🀒

exactly.........tats soooooooo ture

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ash_schwarzen

aaa.......i thought hema & vinit fans were " best of pals" compared to debo fans............now wats da nu thng all abt..............

+

🀒you scared me for a sec...I thought you were a modπŸ˜†(I was surpriesed not to see this topic closed)

Well.....oya.....I am not saying that ALL Vinit and Hema fans are enimies..so get that out of yor head...and why do always take the bad meaning out of the topics....your like taking the sweet out of the sugar...

Right Vs. Left

is one of the options...that means that the fans have there own opinions...meaing..that some think that Vinit is the best and some say that Hema is the best...Right sides (or right handed people) are not better than left, and vice-versa....PEOPLE HAVE THERE OWN OPINONS...so if you have your own opinion...then VOTE FOR THAT ONE!

Green Vs. Lowell High School = that is another one...it means πŸ˜•, so if you don't know what they're compared as......VOTE FOR THAT!

Also..this topic is not meant to create hatred....if you do think so not mentioning any names *COUGH*  *Cough*

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=203760 - and tell me of that's a dumb post😊

Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 18 years ago
sweety001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhavir108

I thought Hemu and Vinit were pals ? In an chat Vinit said tat Hema, Himani and Nihira were his best buds !

ya thats what i thought
sweety001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bindiqueen06

haha! both are good in their own ways. Personally Hemachandra is more modest and has better sportsmanship! Vinit thinks he is best. I don't like his attitude at all. 🀒

Both are good though k!

hema in my opinion is BETTER!!!

Karishma

yes i like vinit and his voice but hate his attitude! so my pick is hemu!!!!!!!!!
Edited by sweety001 - 18 years ago
sweety001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vinit_rocks

very foolish topic
there's no enemity here b/w hema n vinit fans
all the topics u post show ur iq which is nil 🀒

yes i agree
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

okay...w/eπŸ˜†.........man.... I hate expressing my feelings...guess I gotta start saying flase things ( which I am terrible at) wow...honosty does get you no where.......

Let me start over....

How do you think the relation ship of Hema Fans and Vint Fans and Debu Fans be compared asZZZ?