MARCH 28TH UPDATE Meera: "Death Sentence"

Posted: 18 years ago

Nothing is happening in KSBKBT except for three or four things that extend to the entire episode

Scene 1:

Renuka tells Tulsi that she does not like criminals and will give her the appropriate punnishment and that she will become familiar with her as the trial goes on.

Scene 2:

Case starts and Meera makes a strong start. Here are the points that she makes in relation to her being HANGED TO DEATH

Tulsi hated Savita since Day 1 of her marriage life Gayatri, Mohini and Sejal come and testify and detail the hatred that Tulsi had towards Savita Tulsi killed Ansh and the reason was the same, hatred. Tulsi testifies and says that she did help in the death of Savita and that was because of love and pain that Savita was going through. Also, that everything else that Meera is saying is true expect that she hated Savita. Tulsi adds that her relationship with Savita was of pure love and nothing else. Sahil comes and says that there was no mercy, but only killing. Meera tells her to shut up and explains the dividing difference between the two and shows the post-mortem documents and that Tulsi did not go to London with the family members as originally planned to stay and murder Savita. Also, that the accident was done by Tulsi and she took a long time to reach to the hospital, when it was close. Doctors come and testify and say that Tulsi was tensed and worried. Meera concludes that Tulsi was scared of the falsness and the issue that she was alone to kill Savita in cold situation.
  • As per the drastic shock by Ba, the court is adjourned for 1.5 days.

Vijay interrupts in between by the pressure of Karan and asks some trivial questions that have no significance in this matter.

Ba becomes unconscious upon hearing the death sentence asked by Meera. All attend her and Meera becomes shocked.

Scene 3:

Meera answers reporters and says that she will not sacrifice her trust and honesty with Savita for her false friendship with Tulsi. Meera helps Gautam and Mihir take Ba back home. All are tensed and the Doctor says that nothing is serious and that Ba just recieved a mild pain of shock. The medicines provided will be fine. Meera takes advantage of the situation and says that Ba suffered through a heart attack to Mihir. Mihir is stunned and cannot believe what to say. Meera requests him to keep Ba at home and not at the court center. Tulsi weeps and blames herself for the case with Ba and Karan consoles her. Tulsi tries to meet Ba and Gayatri stops her.

Tomorrow:

Mohini talks with the father over the phone in a dark room and says that he is also partly the person to take responsiblity and asks him to support her in this abortion and that it affects the family's life. Meanwhile, Harsh turns on the lights and Mohini is stunned with Harsh's looks seeming cold.

**************NANDINI NEEDS TO GIVE UP HER BABY NOW... NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE..... WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHT? ************

Edited by shriman - 18 years ago
Thanks!! I think she should after all Tulsi has helped her so much!
wow..thanks for the update!! humm maybe that stupid lawyer will come up with something for tulsi's defense so nandani doesn't have to give up her baby.. 😭
Thanks for the update. I think Mandira need to come forward and save Tulsi, so she can score with Karan, and not ruin it for Karan by giving him Tulsi, but taking away K-N's baby.
N will ask Karan, and Karan will say anything for Tulsi-Mandira will realize their love....

Thankz a bunch for the update

Priya

Thanks shriman for the update!

Originally posted by shriman

**************NANDINI NEEDS TO GIVE UP HER BABY NOW... NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE..... WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHT? ************

I actually wish this isn't the only alternative. Hopefully Savita's friend comes forth and testifies about condition or hopefully ekta has it such that savita's friend saw that tulsi didnt want to kill savita but she kept insisting etc etc.

I feel that if Nands gives up her baby and then Mandira withdraws the case then everyone will tell Tulsi that it was just her luck and will still hold her guilty in their minds... they need to understand what Tulsi did was justified for her at the time. And if Mandira manipulates the case such that Tulsi wins then it's not too favorable because well all Tulsi stood against for helps her win.. ironic.

Originally posted by sweetrani_neha

I actually wish this isn't the only alternative. Hopefully Savita's friend comes forth and testifies about condition or hopefully ekta has it such that savita's friend saw that tulsi didnt want to kill savita but she kept insisting etc etc.

I feel that if Nands gives up her baby and then Mandira withdraws the case then everyone will tell Tulsi that it was just her luck and will still hold her guilty in their minds... they need to understand what Tulsi did was justified for her at the time. And if Mandira manipulates the case such that Tulsi wins then it's not too favorable because well all Tulsi stood against for helps her win.. ironic.

I agree.

Thanks for the awesum update!

Thanks a lot!
Yeh kya hora hai is serial main 😡 Meera has crossed all the limits 🤢

Teesha
Originally posted by sweetrani_neha

I agree with u!

thanx...Nandini should give up now..bcoz of her Tulsi killed Ansh aslo 3 yeras in jail.. 😭
both poor guys Tulsi & nandini..