Bade Acche Laggte Hai

my take on the situation

waseela786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There r too sides to the story ram by all means is behaving very disgustingly to our priya but maybe cause his not ready to tell her what happened mayb his afraid that she may judge him or his jus nt ready to tell her yet. Takin raya marriage as being a compromise that's y its hard for them to open up about their past like how priya couldn't say anything about ashwin it was jus the same for ram.if I remem correctly he wanted to tell her about apeksha bt she jus larfed it out.

I am jus so dissapinted come may what raya fighting like this is so horrible.their HM Was suppose to bring them closer and not end in such a way.I hop dis stupid apeksha tract must finish enough now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I hope so too...this track has left the viewers in so much confusion...one moment Ram accepts Priya as friends, gifts her a ring, tries to go close to her etc etc...and in the very next episode, its back to square one!!! what are we supposed to take as the present status in their relationship??!!!😕
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is no connectivity in the serial sometimes in australia they r too close and in india tooo far and rough speaking is goingon... the epi's r not going systematically that is y as viewers v are all also confused no continuity who will samjafy Ekta Maate... only she knows what to do? and the writers too should have some common sense... v can't even ignore by not watching BALH as v r so addicted to that serial...what to do majboori ka fayda uta rahe hain writers
cutiesakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chak

There is no connectivity in the serial sometimes in australia they r too close and in india tooo far and rough speaking is goingon... the epi's r not going systematically that is y as viewers v are all also confused no continuity who will samjafy Ekta Maate... only she knows what to do? and the writers too should have some common sense... v can't even ignore by not watching BALH as v r so addicted to that serial...what to do majboori ka fayda uta rahe hain writers

vry well said chak...dey dint connect d scenes properly...yup v r badly addicted to it so will hv to accept watever dey r serving to us...
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think that maight ram dont want to say bcoz he might think that after knowing truth priya maight leave him. so he dont want to say anything to her.
neha445 thumbnail
😡 ya man rite this track is so borin and raya 's relationship is two way shiftin sides and confused story ,what the hell cvs i cant even stop watching all thanks to raya i am hooked to the m hpefully ths damn track will end otherwise it will just drive me mad.
shammy b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think apeksha is rams sister