Sandeep’s interview in TOI

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
For the shy and ever-smiling Sandeep Acharya, who belongs to Rajasthan, music is a way of life. In Ahmedabad, Sandeep was the star of the evening. He was dressed up in a Gujarati traditional outfit.

Pet name: Chintu

Favourite song: Sonu Nigam's 'Aate Jaate jo milta hai'

Inspiration: My parents, they have encouraged me always and I have learnt so much from them to do something good in life.

Your favourite city in India: Shimla.

Food preference: I am a vegetarian

First crush: None till now

Girfriend: Don't have one yet.

The most beautiful woman to you is: Aishwarya Rai

Favourite judge on 'Indian Idol': All three but if I have to take one name then Sonu Nigam

Favourite female singer on 'Indian Idol': Yashashree Bhave

Favourite Male singer on 'Indian Idol': Amey Date

Whom do you miss the most on the show: Panna Gill, who was my room mate.

< name="fr800" src="http://ads.indiatimes.com/ads.dll/getad?slotid=800" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ="5" ="0" title="Advertisement" align="right" border="0" height="400" scrolling="no" width="240"> &lt;a href="http://ads.indiatimes.com/ads.dll/clickthro ugh?slotid=800" target="_blank"&gt; &lt;/a&gt; The best compliment so far on 'Indian Idol': Sonu Nigam told me that out of all the contestants in the finals, he thinks I have got the best voice.

The first thing you'll do if you win: I'll visit my home.

If you have to vote somebody other than yourself, then it would be Anuj or Karunya: Both are good and close to me.

😊😊😊

Edited by uknaik99 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checks thumbnail
and this also.....
thanx....

peace
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yay! he misses Panna...i mis panna!!! 😭

bt anywayz thanx! 😊
craZEEinlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: uknaik99

For the shy and ever-smiling Sandeep Acharya, who belongs to Rajasthan, music is a way of life. In Ahmedabad, Sandeep was the star of the evening. He was dressed up in a Gujarati traditional outfit.

Pet name: Chintu

Favourite song: Sonu Nigam's 'Aate Jaate jo milta hai'

Inspiration: My parents, they have encouraged me always and I have learnt so much from them to do something good in life.

Your favourite city in India: Shimla.

Food preference: I am a vegetarian

First crush: None till now

Girfriend: Don't have one yet.

The most beautiful woman to you is: Aishwarya Rai

Favourite judge on 'Indian Idol': All three but if I have to take one name then Sonu Nigam

Favourite female singer on 'Indian Idol': Yashashree Bhave

Favourite Male singer on 'Indian Idol': Amey Date

Whom do you miss the most on the show: Panna Gill, who was my room mate.

< name="fr800" src="http://ads.indiatimes.com/ads.dll/getad?slotid=800" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ="5" ="0" title="Advertisement" align="right" border="0" height="400" scrolling="no" width="240"> &lt;a href="http://ads.indiatimes.com/ads.dll/clickthro ugh?slotid=800" target="_blank"&gt; &lt;/a&gt; The best compliment so far on 'Indian Idol': Sonu Nigam told me that out of all the contestants in the finals, he thinks I have got the best voice.

The first thing you'll do if you win: I'll visit my home.

If you have to vote somebody other than yourself, then it would be Anuj or Karunya: Both are good and close to me.

😊😊😊

awww thankss sooo muchh!! Awww. he din evn hav a first crushh yet??? or grl frnd??? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!! lol hez soo cuute!! guess hes to shy to ask any1 out ..hehe awww... and hes a VEGETARIANN??? omgg that is soo kooL!! I think ppl wit rele good hearts are vegetarianss....and My fave cityy is Shimla tooo!!!! I luv itt!! And...CHINTU! LoL that is soo cuute! 😆

noname01 thumbnail
rofl!! chintu... 😆 what a typical nickname (I think I have 32436 cousins with that nickname)

sandy is too cute... 😳 Edited by noname01 - 18 years ago
princessno.1 thumbnail
Thanks for Sharing 😃

awwwwwwww.... Chintu.. So cute 😳