Other Star One Shows

LIFE OK IS NOWHERE TO COMPETE STAR ONE..!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cuteteddy

Goldie

cuteteddy

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
first of all i want another category for this channel n i don't want it to be mixed wid star one as both the channels will  have the gap of sky n ground. star one has gained a lot of popularity n love coz of the youth based shows n life ok will ruin it ..!!Dead now do they wanna show by giving us old storyline copied show ? all these shows r no match for star one ..!! i don't mean to hurt any of the fans of life ok but as a fan of star one i seriously don't like life ok n i won't like it till they show some sensible youth based show ..!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya92VIRMANbest..Sana...SunshineTearsan_k-Priyam---Shamoo--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LIFE OK IS NOWHERE TO COMPETE STAR ONE..!!" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweety095

Goldie

sweety095

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
agree

..Sana...

Goldie

..Sana...

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Sooo true!!! i want star one back!!!! i hate life ok!!!!!! I ESPEACIALLY WANT MY KAsh!!!

Edited by KaShSuJen - 27 October 2012 at 10:22pm

..Sana...

Goldie

..Sana...

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
i miss star one like hell!!!!!!!!!!

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Hi..

Yeah completely agree wid u.. Its really not up to the mark, I guess the channel was doing great before they decided to revamp..

Life Ok is not what star one used to be.. What happened to the shows like Chhoona Hai Aasmaan, Love Ne Milaadi Jodi, DMG & MJHT? They were all unique shows & were very entertaining to watch..  I was a huge fan onf many shows there.. they were so different from the sas-bahu sagas.. but now most of the TV channels are back to some lame concepts..

Missing star one..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

..Sana...

Goldie

..Sana...

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
if starone still was still here pkyek and geet will countinued!!But all these actors are busy:

Drashti:madhubala
Vivian:madhubala
gurmeet:punar vivah
sukriti:some zee tv show

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShSuJen

Sooo true!!! i want star one back!!!! i hate life ok!!!!!! I ESPEACIALLY WANT MY KAJEN!!

You want Kajen and not KASH? I thought you were a KASH fan by looking at your pictures...

..Sana...

Goldie

..Sana...

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

Originally posted by KaShSuJen

Sooo true!!! i want star one back!!!! i hate life ok!!!!!! I ESPEACIALLY WANT MY KAJEN!!

You want Kajen and not KASH? I thought you were a KASH fan by looking at your pictures...
lol...sorry i converted to a kashian!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top