Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Vertigo - Completed [Sequel link on Page 1] - Page 36

Thyme thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: indeedisa

EEEPPP!!
I love your story sooo much!!
Beautifully written, I like how you've changed the settings of our favourite IPKKND characters into the office scene.
Khushi's family are a nice refreshing change, because it feels like Khushi is slowly getting out of all that my responsibility crap, and finally living her own life
Please update soon
Lots of love
Celiza xox

Thank you... I have actually retained the settings but modified the characterizations. If you see, every aspect of the show is present here but only the execution is done in my way...

Yeah, Khushi has to live with the family and not for the family. That's the transition she is going through at this phase of her life...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome !! Loved the conversation arnav had wid his parents...even if it was his imagination !! :) waiting to see if dey confess deir feelings soon...its balantly obvious bt still...
Waiting for the next update :)
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The conversation between Arnav and his parents was amazing and so perfect!! The ending with Khushi and Arnav in the office finally confessing their love to each other was so simple and unique... I loved it!!
This chapter is definitely one of my most favourite updates from this story!
And lastly this definition of love completely blew me away!

"Love is a million things and love is nothing. It can be the first gasp of air a drowning man takes after being under water for several minutes. It's in the gentleness of the moment when a mother hears the first heartbeat of her baby. It's in his relinquish when a man rips of his heart by letting his lover go to the one she loves. It's in the first tremor in your fingertips when your hands brush against hers and you realize that it's going to happen for the rest of your life." At the last part, she threaded her fingers' with her husband's - Arnav's father and the two smiled without looking at each other. "It's in growing old, sharing towels, raising kids, stealing kisses behind grown up children's back, holding hands when first grandchild arrives, dying knowing that there is someone waiting for you on the other side."

Thank you so much for the pm!
Can't wait for the next update!

Annie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... That was an amazing update... Very well written...I love the untold unexplained connection and understanding... Very ipkkndish
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like this story very much...it kind of touches my heart a lot...further, its different from your other pieces of work that I have read...

The update was beautiful...it showed the longing in both hearts ..
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love love love love love this!
winniepooh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome...loved the tender realisation of the 2 love starved lovers!!!
crazyweird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
ESP like this part " He felt it then. The joy of listening to the first heartbeat of one's child, the relief felt when a fresh lungful of air after fighting lack of oxygen, the freshness when first sip of cool water after playing cricket for several hours in hot sun, happiness that warmed one's heart when an evening is spent with best friends, the trust when one readily took the hand offered to them during mountain climbing over ravines, the affection when a young girl pushes an extra straw in a bottle of coke and shares it with the guy she has a crush on and the feeling of contentment that only her company offered him. The last one was just her and only her."
Thyme thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ASRandKKGSRFan

Hey!

A beautifully written chapter - no doubt! πŸ˜ƒ

Emotional. Vulnerable. Sweet. Heart warming and the list is endless.

I'm sooo waiting for the next chapter!

Please PM me the next update. Thanks!

Thanks and welcome. :-) Update will be sometime during weekend.
renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
that was the sweetest thing i read in such a long time... pls continue soon..  loved it 😊