Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey great story, just read the entire story in one go. You write really well and your Arnav and Khushi are so much more relatable and real than what we see in the show. Please do continue, would love to see how it culminates.
memories_im thumbnail
Hey its really nice..really liked it..
please pm me for the future updates 
Sent u a buddy request :)
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update. I felt so bad for khushi when she found out that La was going with arnav. But La does have reason to go and to feel hurt that arnav has a connection with khushi even though he is her boyfriend.
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What the lavanya going with arnav for london...really...? How could khushi and arnav will survive without each other...
Woah...u have updated after almost months...and thats a bang...are u planning for separation...no no no...
AllSmiles86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is how I imagined the office situation would be like between Khushi and Arnav. Actually doing office work, not throwing someone off the office cabin or making them erase the extra A in your name. Amazing office banter. Love this development
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Awesome SS...Read all 9 chapters at once...Love ASR's character in this...Loved their conversations...that is what we really miss in the show...convo's between the 2...

Update soon...eagerly waiting...plz add me to your PM list...thanks..
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful! As usual!! <3
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
you know what's creepy? I was just thinking about this SS and then I open my inbox and there's an update!!! A whole week without Arnav...I wonder how Khushi will survive!!! Thank you sooo much for the PM!!
prpk525 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You finally updated!! Thank u...
Loved the update.
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This ff is simply wonderful. Love the strong emotions that r portrayed throughout small action of the characters. Plz do continue soon!

Luv
Nikki