Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Whoop! Just read parts 5-7 and you just keep on getting better and better! There is such an intensity and feeling around your words! Every part has it's own atmosphere and individual feel and as a whole your writing is absolutely brilliant! These two are having real, meaningful conversations. There's an unspoken understanding between them, a respect for each other and a love that's growing slowly. Can't wait to read more, keep it up! 👏⭐️
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm...LA is Jealous!

Arnav is Changing <3 <3

i am loving this softer Arnav and maturer Kushi! :)
kawkabon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyy. 
i luv ur work, it flows really well. its like a 4d story. can see the scenes playing in my head & feel the emotions.
plz pm me wen u update😊
Thyme thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Updates will re-start from tonight. Thanks all for your support and a very happy new year!
Thyme thumbnail
-Edited- Edited by Thyme - 12 years ago
Thyme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: littlemoi

this update was great!!!!!! love the way they are slowly bonding!! thank you so much for the pm!!

Thank you very much...

This content was originally posted by: zafi

Awww the Arhi part was so sweet.⭐️ I hate Bua so I am leaving it at that.

Thanks...Their aunt is just being her...

This content was originally posted by: malluangel

that was a beautiful debate, i loved the arhi bonding moment but la urghh

Thanks...But La is simply being herself. She likes Arnav and she is little taken aback at the fact that she isn't the center of the universe...

This content was originally posted by: LyssaPie

Amazing interaction. I lol'd when La saw them togther. Anyways great update!

Thanks...
Thyme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: music1

oh wonderful.So finally he opened up for her.Slowly by steadily there is love building up between them.
Waiting for the day when it will explode.😍

Thanks...explode huh...let's see :-)

This content was originally posted by: nareshSV

Wow...awesomeee episode yaar...keep rocking...👍🏼

Thanks...

This content was originally posted by: christmas

lovely story!...apologies for not commenting reguarly!...loved the update. the discussion on the belief was nicely done. liked how for khushi the god was a she. the parting words of asr were brilliantly done. not only a rebuttal to her argument. but the reply to that look that her eyes passed that she had though or hoped he'd missed post lavanya.

update soon:)

Thanks...Khushi's individuality is shown in everything she does - the way she dresses to her belief system.

This content was originally posted by: niru273

wow ur story is amazing !
i love dis cool and calm arnav
his discussion wid khushi was good too
! brilliant update !

Thanks... Arnav I believe would be a cool and calm person if he has built the company from scratch. One cannot get lot of work done by being perpetually angry or irritated with the entire world.. :-)
Thyme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meenaluma

loved it pls continue soon

Thanks...

This content was originally posted by: YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Whoop! Just read parts 5-7 and you just keep on getting better and better! There is such an intensity and feeling around your words! Every part has it's own atmosphere and individual feel and as a whole your writing is absolutely brilliant! These two are having real, meaningful conversations. There's an unspoken understanding between them, a respect for each other and a love that's growing slowly. Can't wait to read more, keep it up! 👏⭐️

Thanks...Arnav and Khushi are feeling something they have never felt before. Capturing those moments here :-)

This content was originally posted by: -vrshn-

hmm...LA is Jealous!

Arnav is Changing <3 <3

i am loving this softer Arnav and maturer Kushi! :)

Thanks...Arnav has changed :-)

This content was originally posted by: kawkabon

heyy. 

i luv ur work, it flows really well. its like a 4d story. can see the scenes playing in my head & feel the emotions.
plz pm me wen u update😊

Thanks...I will PM you...
Thyme thumbnail

Chapter 8: Dheere dheere se mere zindagi me aana…

"You were pretty comfortable with the girl at the temple," Anjali said handing Arnav a glass of cold milk mixed with saffron and almonds.

"I was," he answered absently thumbing through latest issue of National Geographic. "She is a good conversationalist," he added after taking a sip of the cold milk.

"I could see that." Anjali said with a wan smile. Arnav simply hummed in response. "So…." She trailed. Arnav finally looked up from the magazine and looked at his sister quizzically.

"What?" He asked obviously not understanding her expression that comprised of dancing eyebrows, wide eyes and teasing smile.

"I could see some sparks flying," Anjali gushed like a school girl.

"Where?" Arnav asked, confused. Anjali's smile fell a little. She sighed but stretched her lips back into an easy smile.

"I saw sparks flying between the two of you, silly. You two looked good with each other." She added as an additional thought.  Arnav didn't respond but Anjali noted that his eyes had lost their intensity and softened a great deal. It came to her as a surprise that her brother was capable of even having that expression.

Lavanya was one lucky girl, she thought.

"There are times when she manages to surprise me with her actions. I didn't expect to see her in the temple which you visit regularly. I didn't even expect her to be pragmatic or blas about her continual indulgence in matters of faith and beliefs. It came as a very pleasant surprise," he replied.

"I am surprised that you spoke about your faith," Anjali said peering at Arnav closely. "I don't think I have heard you talking about it before with anyone," she said. When he spoke about the girl he spoke as if he was recollecting a securely stored sweet dream. Anjali could see that something had shifted in Arnav. There was a certain degree of equanimity at this moment in his voice.

"I am surprised too Anjali; not because I spoke about it but she perfectly understood what I was talking about," he said with a bit of a smile. Anjali couldn't help but smile back at him in response. She sent a silent prayer to God thanking Him for sending the girl into her brother's life. It had been more than a decade since she had seen him this relaxed and talking about a girl. It felt like a surreal dream.

"You like her, don't you?" Anjali asked looking at his subdued expression.

"I don't know. At this moment, she is one of the most fascinating persons I have met; especially given her background."

"Why do you say that?" Anjali asked. He was quiet for several moments.

"I have seen the way she struggles at work. Her role isn't an easy one and there is too much stress involved. It's the way she takes her responsibility that gives her the edge over all her peers. She sees through a task till the very end and hands it over to the next party with greatest ease. Given her age and experience and her educational background, it's marvelous," he said. He saw that his sister had missed the last part of his answer as her eyes misted at the message that was displayed on her cellphone.

"He isn't coming home now, is he?" Arnav asked bitterly.

"You know he is a busy man Arnav," Anjali defended her absent husband.

"So busy that he doesn't make a phone call but send a text message?" He asked her incredulously. He swallowed hard when he saw Anjali turning her eyes on the ground closing the window of her heart to him. He bit his lip hard enough to close his eyes tightly when it drew blood.

"How about this? We can meet him at his office tomorrow morning?" Arnav asked suppressing the rage he felt for his brother-in-law. Anjali looked up and smiled at him.

"Sounds good! I will text him right away," she tapped the keys with hurried enthusiasm while Arnav sighed in relief. "Okay, all done." She said and waited for a response. "He says we can meet him at eight in the morning tomorrow." She said with a growing smile and stood up.

"Arnav, I think you are in love with this girl," she said happily and threw a wink in his direction.

"Don't be an idiot Anjali," he said his voice turning a tad harsh.

"Look at the way you are talking about her Arnav!" Anjali exclaimed. He looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asked. Anjali shook her head and sighed.

It was probably one of the very few times in her life where she became the true elder in their relationship and could talk about something obvious that he was apparently missing. In the end, she was the older sister and he was her younger brother.

"You look content when you talk about her. It's the kind of state of mind that people spend all their lives searching for. I can see it on your face, hear it in your voice and your eyes are practically drawing me a picture." Anjali's voice had turned to a whisper by the end.

"You don't have to tell her anything right away Arnav. Take your time and understand what is going on. I am sure she will understand once you have come to a realization. And I can bet that she feels exactly the same." She turned around to leave.

"I don't know Anjali. When it comes to Khushi, all bets are off." He sighed.

Anjali stopped in her tracks and turned around to look at her brother in shock.

"Khushi?" She asked her voice hoarse.

"Yes. I was talking about her." He said looking at her.

"I thought you were talking about Lavanya given how she is your girlfriend," Anjali said stressing on the word 'girlfriend'.

"I…" Arnav stuttered and swallowed.

Oh my God. His mind cried.

He fell back on the sofa and rested his head on the rim. He ignored the piercing glance of his sister and closed his eyes. He had momentarily forgotten that he had a good relationship going on with Lavanya. But over the course of past couple of weeks, his heart and mind had gotten into a fray making him take lots of detours. And during one such excursion, he had stumbled upon Khushi.

It was as if his entire life was waiting for that collision to take place. Once a new path was forged, his mind and heart had resumed their duties independently but each had left their marks on the other. His mind didn't always over rule his heart and his heart buzzed a couple of times faster when the girl was involved.

Oh my God. His heart echoed his mind.

(TBC)