Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

**CONGRATULATIONS RUCHU DIDI****

anku2cute IF-Sizzlerz
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Hey frnds,heres another member of ur forum whose gonna complete her 1 year at the forum.....she came here on 2nd april,2005 n now its 2006 soooooooooooooooooo.....

thu u all must not b knowing her...shes my sweet..adorable..cute..loving charming..hussain ki mallika..the unique..smashing..funny..cool..wid gawpy eyes..knows how 2 say anything withut hurting the other person..for whom words fell short n less..shes none other than my RUCHU DIDS....aka RUCHINA

Shes very less active here but i noe her frm long...shes a bright member of ur HK grp..Thu u dun noe but i started posting in the grp coz of u n the 1st post was 2 kill u...will tell u abt this laterz..but now i hav a total diff. opinion...for now i can say..shes always a gr8 help...a gr8 human being..a fun loving person..hussain's mad fan...noticing eating gasping winking loving hussain soooooooooooo much always....hope when u all cum 2 noe abt her u wuld luv her like i do...

I just saw her yest. in d forum n realized tht shes also gonna complete 1 yr on 2nd april...n must say i wanted 2 say her all tht i want 2 thru this special post

So heres wishing

RUCHU DIDS for

COMPLETING 1 YEAR AT 

INDIA FORUMS ON 2ND APRIL...

I thut it wuld b gud 2 celebrate 5 days before...so party begins...well u really dun noe wht u mean 2 me ruchu dids....i really luv ur replies n i wait for them eagerly....so often when i c sum scene i really think of u ...n also wht ur rxns must b while watching the same....U R REALLY AMONG THE FEW PERSONS WHU I REALLY LUV A LOT...n WILL MISS IF I LEAVE.......

ur gifts..well hussain pics i uploaded were especially for u n this pic is also....ur gift...all the proper giftss of cakes...sweets...chocolates..ill giv laterz...cozzzz....abhi k liye aapk liye yeh spl pic.....enjoy n always b there wid me....will also giv u a treat of mant hot pics of hussain laterzzzzzzzz......

wish she completes many more yrs..........

special pics for a spl personTongue:

aaj to aap hussain k saath dance kar hi lo...aap aur woh baadlon k beech....Wink

accept a rose frm meTongue:

hussain hugging uWink:

]                                         

same flowers jo maine hussain ko diye the aapk liye bhi:

hussain rang biranga....aapko wish kar raha hai....Wink

i hoe u liked d gifts...althu socha tha baad mein dungi per ...........Tonguechalo...enjoy..........ALL THESE R FRM MY MOBILE..JUST FOR UUUUUUUUUUUUU

hey frnd its such a big event n i c no gifts...........plzzzzzz giv ruchu di sweet gifts....muh to meetha karwa do wid sweets.no cakes..sigh..........

Edited by ankuhujulover - 29 March 2006 at 3:05pm

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:19am | IP Logged
hi

anku thanks so much.

ruhcooooooo yaar congratualtions and i wish you all the best in life, alot of happiness and love. hope you get hu in your next janam and please never change.

luv norzar
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:47am | IP Logged
awww anku i neva knew ruch was a part of IF Embarrassed
i too know her from the grp Big smile
she is such a sweetheart..
congrats ruch.. hope ul start posting here aswell Wink hehe

take care
cindu Senior Member
cindu
cindu

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Congratulations Ruchi!!!
All our best wishes with u Smile
Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Congrats! Clap Clap Clap
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:23am | IP Logged
congrats 2 ya yaar Clap Clap Clap
x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged
congratz

4 completin a year at i.f!!!

Edited by tara - 29 March 2006 at 9:08am
anku2cute IF-Sizzlerz
anku2cute
anku2cute

-

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ruchina

OMGGGGGGGG I'm lost for words .. for a change LOL . Anku my dearest .. I really have no words. Embarrassed

yup im surprised u fell short of words,..my god i hav dun such a such a gr8 deed..................

This is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long long time. Thank you soooo very much. Hug I mean I had no idea I was completing a year here .. and yes it's true I hardly post anything here but I do come and read everyone's lovely messages whenever I can.

Really Anku .. you're going to make me cry dear .. I am simply floored reading all your sweet sweet words and all the pics and all the gifts ... I really don't know what to say .. Embarrassed

Yes I know what to say .. I want to say a very very heartfelt 'thank you' .. and also to say that you are so very special and sweet to write such a special special message. What a beautiful surprise. I am just going to copy/paste it to my file .. not that I will ever forget it .. but I still want to keep it forever .. so that whenever I feel low or down, I can go and read it .. and I know it will bring a smile to my face ... Smile

Norzar my dearest .. hi sweetie .... so nice to read your post .. thank you soooo much .. Hug

Damsel .. Cindu .. Bling_blin89 and MainEkHasina .. hello dear girls .. thank you ever soooooo much for your sweet words ... Hug

God bless you all ..

from the bottom of my heart .. thank you thank you THANK YOU .. three times Hu style ..!! Heart

love

Ruch

PS Anku .. I am still so overwhelmed .. Big smile you're completely incredible dear .. Thumbs Up

hey ruch di i dun mean 2 make u cry anywaysTongue.....well i specially got these pics as i wantd 2 do sumthing spl.....i came 2 know abt ur 1yr completion just a day before n i really said all frm my heartBig smile............i mean it all....each n every line..n all the pics really for u..............so sweet ull never forget itBig smile.......

i m happy u liked all the stuff.....well the flowers r really the same 1nes i sent 2 hussain...meanz i had sent him d bday card so i had clicked it....n the same for u.........n ab to hu aapka hi hogaya...dance n hug.......Wink

again congrats n dun need 2 say thanks...just b wid me when i feel low....

Go to top