Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

--RaYa--

--RaYa--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
From the new promo I think Ram aka our Golu desperately needs classes on how to talk politely with your wife.
 Ever since their marriage, he has only screamed at her. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-monamie111Sakshi_Deewanianitarani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram needs some classes" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritigl

From the new promo I think Ram aka our Golu desperately needs classes on how to talk politely with your wife.
 Ever since their marriage, he has only screamed at her. 

THat is a little unfair..there have been sweet moments peppered with some shouting...while Ram does come across as mean (and I am heartbroken for Priya) I have to applaud Ram, the actor..his dialogues when he shouts at her are so sharp and he says it so well that we want to cringe...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ReeshAxym--RaYa--Karna89monamie111saniya9919sadffiavivakirk

-SakshisFan-

Goldie

-SakshisFan-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
He needs Yoga classes from his gorgeous wifey (free yoga classes @ room service already available :D ) ...make the best of it Golu brained...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesakshi--RaYa--sadffi

Neenzoo

Goldie

Neenzoo

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SakshisFan-

He needs Yoga classes from his gorgeous wifey (free yoga classes @ room service already available :D ) ...make the best of it Golu brained...

But thats how they are portraying his character...mean and snappy..dont know why...he used to hate seeing her cry...but when she cried buckets last night he was not even moved..Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111sadffi

chak

chak

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Yes yes i fully agree with u all whenever he wants he can do anything poor Priya so sad she has to just listen to him pack and go back this is truly unfair on Ram's part...he really needs extra classes from Priya, But one more thing when Ram was ready to tell her something why didn't she listen to him it is her fault also na...she should have heard atleast a little while...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ReeshAxymKarna89saniya9919monamie111anitarani

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Guys..i think..there is something wrong in that apekhsha story which will upset Priya..may be that's why he don't want to tell her the full story..he don't want to hurt her!..Ermm

one more thing is..can u remember niharika has told ram that if priya will meet apekhsha and know his past she will leave him without a second thought!..Disapprove..

also when ram gave the ring to priya during HM..he told priya that may be u'll leave me if u'll get to know the truth!..so i think ram is afraid that priya will leave him..Ermm..he don't want to lose her..may be that's why he is not telling anything to her instead he is misbehaving so that priya will not ask that again..Ermm

but i m really very sad with this track!..i want it to be finished as soon as possible..plz ram don't hurt her so much..CryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919ash91sadffiavivakirk

neha445

neha445

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
no that 's nt true ram is a sweet guy actually he is being defensive

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919maris08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top