India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

taisa's departure

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I just saw an old segment of one of these (ibn 7, sbs or sbb or something) from the past week dont remember.

In it, they show that for some reason, nandu is becoming increasingly close to anandi and anandi is finding her motherhood in nurturing nandu ... they show a lot of fights between nandu and gehna --

where he tells gehna -- i want to sleep with bhabhisa - she tells different stories every night -- you only know one story you are boring.

he refuses to do his homework, and then after anandi cajoles him -- he starts doing his homework.  gehna is very upset with him and holding his arm tightly looking at him to say "dont disrespect me"  and anandi coming and telling her to not yell at nandu.

Is this pre-paving gehna's departure in terms of no longer having another actress replace her -- but maybe she dies -- and anandi will be sliding in as nandu's care taker?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04NehavihardivyababuWebsieILoveDramaAkDha_Fanaticmonamie111swethasyam08pjyoanjani-pagliSuchi-tiny15

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
It was shown on sbb,even the title was anandi bani maaLOL, i too had the same thoughts you wrote ..with neha departure anandi could take over nandus parenting full time...but replacing neha wont be easy,she is too good as fiery gehna..
maybe the CVs can convince neha to return,give her 2 month break after marriage...Winkgehna visiting her sick mom track or like they did in  dadisa missing in action 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepWebsieILoveDramaAkDha_Fanaticmonamie111swethasyam08tiny15

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I dont want to see Gehna going away... It would be hard to replace Gehna... But  I do hope Gehna returns after a few months.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Websiemonalisa2010mamAkDha_Fanaticswethasyam08tiny15

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hmm...she might return i hope.
NiVu-mjht1 Senior Member
NiVu-mjht1
NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
l thought so too yaar...she may or may not return ... n i think gehna's character has been used to the full extent...she just seems like she is just another character...that's it... nowadays importance is not being given to her... i know the story needs to focus on anandi n i like the track gng on but maybe gehna i.e neha has to leave yaar... no development in d character has been shown... inside of remaining stagnant in dis show maybe she can leave n get further projects which will be useful for her career
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
So taisa wil be jealous of anandi .
hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Hi Vijs, since you are new and you asked - Gehna and Vasant track is long over. They are just boring old parents like most others...the only track involving these two can be bullying Nandu to do his homework and eventually his shaadi after another 15-20 years.

And anyways, since Neha is going to leave soon for her real life romance, who knows which person will take up Gehna's role..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
yes good post...even I think somehting like that is planned with Neha not planning to continue, Gehna could die...we will miss both Neha and Gehna on BV but Neha has her reasons cut-out...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index